Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

Admire the Baylor coach’s masochism. Pitcher getting rocked? Fuck it. Let’s leave him in.

They have a couple of non-awful pitchers he's saving for tomorrow. And one of those missed a start last week. Well, he has to pull this loser now.

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You’re not wrong. But is that anymore likely than than same outcome with Nixon, Southard Eckhardt, Duplantier, Cobb? Honestly I’m just terrified of our pen at this point outside of Harrison

Nixon looked good the last 2 outings. He may be putting it back together. I love Cobbs new delivery. And I think one of Southard or Eckhardt is gonna put it together. And Hansen is definitely going to close out some games maybe the next 2 weekends but definitely if we make an Omaha run. Pierce has shown he’s more than happy to do that. Basically, with Hansen and Gordon’s development, hopefully Stevens keeps finding himself, then Harrison is a stud. Cobb is getting there. I’m getting cautiously optimistic about Nixon right now. Idk. Pierce always has roles set come the postseason 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, zlavydra said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Kash every day next year. There will be plenty of whiffs, but he'll connect on at least a few.

His swing kind of sort of a tiny bit reminds me of Kyle Russells. I bet tulo gets him more patient and teaches him when to go with it and when to unload like we have with Melendez 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

We really do need to sweep this if we want a shot to win conference 

Yeah we control our own shit right now. And we’ll light that little twerp up tomorrow. We’re starting to come together. Bout to go on a run!!

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Russell was a stud.

I’ve said this many times but it’s criminal we didn’t get to see him, Danks or Suttle in Omaha. Russell would’ve hit like 5 homers up there. And he was a freak defensive right fielder with a cannon. Can’t believe he never made it to the show 

• Hook 'Em 2