Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Fletch said:

But like seriously I’ll be at the Saturday and maybe the Friday game. Point the son of a bitch out. I’ll take his stupid fucking horn and spike it on the ground right in front of him. That weasel ain’t gonna do shit 

If I remember correctly he might mount it on the fence in left and a pair of snips to the hoses ends that shit. If I can make it I promise I'll fuckin take violence to it. Unlikely I can make it though,  I'm dealing with the old man in hospice.

Suprised the University puts up with it, being it's artificial noise maker. When I was in school the umpire and security were all over our ass if we used a bull horn, even briefly, on my right field bus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I thought @Cajun had already committed to pummeling the horn guy 

I’ve got some Novichok on back order bro, but these gotdamned sanctions have fucked up the plan!

Might have to go with my “Doe in rut liquid” Plan B.  Wind has to blowing in from left so there’ll be unavoidable collateral damage.

Edited by Cajun

13 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I’ve got some Novichok on back order bro, but these gotdamned sanctions have fucked up the plan!

Might have to go with my “Doe in rut liquid” Plan B.  Wind has to blowing in from left so there’ll be unavoidable collateral just 

Just have the dink at Dario's to create your own nerve gas 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TCU Alum said:

There is almost nothing better in the world than seeing Baylor getting their asses whipped.

Yep. Very gruntled indeed by all 3 games. Baylor and everyone who ever went to school there can lick my sack & eabod.

BTW, sorry, 'cause I'm sure it's already been talked about, but what is our record for most home runs in a 3 game series?

4 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah that has been his thing all year and when he starts missing it isn't even close.

Huge sweep and next week is the biggest of the season so far. Should be fun.

Yeah I was sitting behind home plate today, and once he lost the plot, he was missing badly in and away.