Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Go to texassports.com.  Find baseball, then select schedule.  Find todays Baylor game am]nd select the link to the right that says WATCH.  Be patient and it will stream the game.

Tried this but it just sits on the BU/UT logo.  Listening online but I'm LHN challenged with a YouTubeTV and associated ESPN+ account...

1 minute ago, Grimas said:

Go to texassports.com.  Find baseball, then select schedule.  Find todays Baylor game am]nd select the link to the right that says WATCH.  Be patient and it will stream the game.

Tried this but it just sits on the BU/UT logo.  Listening online but I'm LHN challenged with a YouTubeTV and associated ESPN+ account...

Damn, sorry.  I tried it before I posted my comment and it worked fine for me and assumed for you.  Perhaps you did it during a commercial break?  Maybe try again now during live action.  

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Remember when Pierce had Daly hitting cleanup the first 3 weeks of the season 

He was a stud last year at the plate no idea what’s happened with him. I wouldn’t mind giving O’Dowd a shot at 2nd at this point. 

He seems safe. At least not enough to overturn IMO 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I think he’s out but it’s hard to overturn I think 

That’s my reasoning. Oh well. Way to step up, Trey. So nice having an actual lineup. Last year and 2018 and to a lesser extent 2017 were fine. That drop off offensively from 2010 to 2011 was unreal. And we’re finally recovering