The Flight Attendant

APMP

17 hours ago, APMP said:

Didn't find a post. Season 2 just dropped on HBO Max. Cuoco was pretty good in Season 1, and Shohreh Aghdashloo just showed up -- could listen to her voice all day long.

I think there were posts on it in the HBO thread IIRC. Never did see a separate thread.

Wife and I binged through Season 1 this month.  Will pick up new season probably this week.

I think there were posts on it in the HBO thread IIRC. Never did see a separate thread.
Wife and I binged through Season 1 this month.  Will pick up new season probably this week.
Saw the first two episodes of Season 2, and we're in. About halfway through the first episode, my wife remarked whether she actually wanted to watch Cuoco's character make stupid decisions for another season...but seconds later, shit got turned up to 11.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Season 2 very meh so far.  Doesn't smack me with the same appeal as season 1.  And maybe that's because I was on a sabbatical for a couple months when I binged S1 last September.  S2 seems poorly written, forces the issue of her personalities/internal scenes, and the glaringly obvious bad choices she's made in the first two episodes like staring at the guy she was avoiding when mashing the elevator "close door" button instead of just turning her fucking back.  I'll watch the rest, but only because my favorite shows are all on break right now and watching Breaking Bad and G-O-T over again for the 3rd time each needs a break every now and then.  

Maybe S1 was as bad, but I'm not going to go back and watch it now - or likely ever.

Edited by BlueGreySky

Haven't watched this but have seen a billion ads for it. 

It isn't just me - she's definitely gotten hotter over the past 2-3 years right? Like when she was on Big Bang Theory I thought she was cute but didn't totally get all of the hype - then she started doing the Priceline and Smirnoff ads with the rough cut bangs look with her hair and I thought damn she's a smoke show. 

Could just be one of those fine bottle of wine type ladies but I think her style has gotten better too. 

Ok, finished Season 1.  By the way it ended I assume they did not expect a season two.  Looking forward to starting season 2 and getting caught up.

And yes, she gets hotter the older she gets.  I also find it ironic she is the spokesperson for Smirnoff and an alcoholic in the show who drinks vodka.  But damn she seems like she would be a blast in real life.

On 4/25/2022 at 2:53 PM, ztejas said:

Haven't watched this but have seen a billion ads for it. 

It isn't just me - she's definitely gotten hotter over the past 2-3 years right? Like when she was on Big Bang Theory I thought she was cute but didn't totally get all of the hype - then she started doing the Priceline and Smirnoff ads with the rough cut bangs look with her hair and I thought damn she's a smoke show. 

Could just be one of those fine bottle of wine type ladies but I think her style has gotten better too. 

No, she’s always been hot. Ever since 8 rules. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...