2023 WR Ryan Niblett

31 minutes ago, Atticus said:

So maybe that Lambo during that big visit weekend was actually Bijan's... maybe it's a loaner/lease 

Dude is killing it in NIL though, his IG/snap has him doing all kinds of stuff.

If the TV show Ballers taught me anything - its that if you can fly/drive/fuck it, you lease it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I did not know Bijan had a Lambo.  Thats amazing.  I love the idea of him driving around campus in that looking for parking.

I hear he has an auto body shop on retainer to clean up the scratches from all of the women throwing themselves on his hood as he drives through campus. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

I hear he has an auto body shop on retainer to clean up the scratches from all of the women throwing themselves on his hood as he drives through campus. 

Nah, his Lambo does a jump-cut, and the ladies are left just grasping air. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ryan Niblett is unquestionably one of the best athletes in the Greater Houston area. The Aldine Eisenhower wide receiver started his high school career at quarterback but has since played just about everywhere on offense. Last year he caught 42 balls for 759 yards and 8 touchdowns. To show how valuable he is to the Eagles success on the gridiron, last year he scored a touchdown as a receiver, kick returner, defensive back and quarterback. Niblett will be heading to the University of Texas next year.

So I'm guessing Niblett's junior season stats on his 247 page are inaccurate because his 247 page says he had like only 292 receiving yards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking through Nibblet’s profile on the official UT website & I didn’t realize that he had such a big senior season: https://texassports.com/sports/football/roster/ryan-niblett/12235

tabbed Offensive MVP of District 14-6A and first-team all-district in 2022 … hauled in 55 passes for 1,088 yards (19.8 ypr) and scored 10 touchdowns … averaged 108.8 receiving yards per game

Makes sense why UT was reportedly willing to fight for Niblett when UH was tryinn to flip him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/29/2022 at 9:08 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Duvernay didn't drop passes, and Niblett supposedly can drop some easy passes. As for speed, I don't fucking know. I'm not a track nerd. 

Duvernay took his time to become a stud. He only caught 29 passes in his freshman and sophomore seasons. His junior year he caught 40 and then exploded as a senior. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Duvernay took his time to become a stud. He only caught 29 passes in his freshman and sophomore seasons. His junior year he caught 40 and then exploded as a senior. 

Never bring him up again. Not because of something he did, but because some of us Immediately recall hearing Galindo silly announcing of him. Fwiw: Devin D. doesn’t trigger PTSD.

10 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Duvernay didn't get a lot of looks in his earlier years but caught everything that came his way. One of my favorite WRs to have played here not only because of  his play on the field but also of his low-key demeanor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Right, but I was just saying regardless of how many were thrown to him, he didn't drop many, whereas Niblett has supposed inconsistent hands (that's what the $9.95ers said), but I'm sure he's plenty fast, just not Duvernay fast, that I'm aware of. But he has plenty of time to become a great wr for us, so I'm not worried about comparing anyone to [name great Texas wr]. 

• Hook 'Em 2