My mind is playing tricks on me

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

FishFearMe iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
United States
Member since Jul 2015
6201 posts

Texas A&M Will Beat The Piss Out Of Both OU And TexasPosted on 7/24/21 at 11:55 am
up vote4down vote11
bkm1.png
We have the best Coach we have had since Jackie Sherrill when we dominated Texas.

Yeah true we don't want them in the conference but if they come OU is gonna find out we aren't some opted out Florida team. They will get hit on the nose and we will find out if they want to ball.

I grew up and watching old time SEC football. If we end up in a pod with Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and LSU that would be good.

It will be sad losing some long time annual series like possibly LSU - Auburn, but the dollar bill is winning.
  • Haha 1

Pod 1: UT OU Arky Aggy

Pod 2: LSU Ole Miss Miss St Mizzou 

Pod 3:  Bama Auburn Tenn Vandy

Pod 4: UGA Florida SC Kentucky

Rough draft of scheduling rules inspired by the NFL scheduling procedures:

9 conference games. 

3 intra pod games

4 games vs another pod rotating yearly 

1 game vs a set rival (if not met in above requirements) LSU vs Florida Auburn Georgia etc get to keep their rivalries. 

1 game vs a team with same finish in another pod. This allows for Colts vs Pat's type rivalries depending on who's a perennial contender 

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I have posted here for a few years and generally like most of y’all.

But the attitude displayed in this post is exactly why some of us have the impression of UT fans that we do.

“We’re Texas”. Whatever. You’re one of 16 now.

Give it 5 years, once the novelty has worn off, and y’all will bitching about “THE SEC OFFICE IS IN BIRMINGHAM, PAULLLLLLL” and posting conspiracy theories about the Red Elephant Club.

Do yourself a favor and put him on ignore. I haven’t read one of his posts in several years now

Edited by The Dude
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Some people are calling for you, @Bosco

Pretty sure that isn't the old Mizzou poster.  The old Mizzou is still here (under a new name), still posting voluminously, and still the professional muleheaded contrarian.

Edited by clapclapclap
No I'm not going to out him. He's obvious, if you pay attention.

5 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Is anyone else surprised at this reaction? I’ve thought about realignment a lot and I never really thought of them being so mad they would make such a public spectacle about this. I thought it would more bitter fan resentment and not a total, University wide meltdown. 

i always thought they would be crowing and chest-thumping because now big brother was coming over with it's tail between it's horns or some narrative like that

the sec license plates and stickers and car bling.... i just thought that was just another groid meme, like wrts, big-boy, standing ______, the blank trophy

turns out, bjork laid it bare

the blue and yellow logo is their identity

because they have no identity of their own

so yes, total surprise at the nuke-the-site-from-orbit full meltdown

instead of logically taking the moral victory for all-time, that big brother followed THEM

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

But the attitude displayed in this post is exactly why some of us have the impression of UT fans that we do.

Give it 5 years, once the novelty has worn off, and y’all will bitching about “THE SEC OFFICE IS IN BIRMINGHAM, PAULLLLLLL” and posting conspiracy theories about the Red Elephant Club.

hahaha what is this shit?

no thanks

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Pendejo speaks

Was it not just yesterday he was suggesting the re-election of the Governor was in jeopardy because his “base” were getting screwed over by our move?  And the Legislature was going to come in and save the day….Now the aggy BOR is going to embrace it and it will unanimous? This was after harping for sure there was going to be three SEC votes against it when the news broke and that alone would kill it.  

What a fricken Pendejo!    I can’t believe people pay money to belong to that site and spend Advertising dollar there too.    Baghdad Bob, Soviet Pravda, Tokyo Rose, would be proud of propaganda minister aggy has to feed their sheep.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Sorry not sorry. We'll always be Texas, regardless of our conference affiliation. We never gave a shit where the conference offices were located.
Didn't we push for the Big 12 offices to be in Dallas instead of Kansas City? Wasn't that one of the first of many Cornhusker gripes?

The Big 8 took the four best schools from the SWC (which we still call a merger) and I recall we did push for HQ location, commissioner, CCG locations, and of course no partial qualifiers.

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh good grief he’s the board idiot. What a stupid post. 

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Judging Texas fans based on Randolph Duke is an interesting move considering he gets railed on constantly around here. 

Randolph Duke is the biggest dip shit on this site. He amassed his rep because people like his Aggie rants but those are just repeated dog shit that dates back to shaggy and probably horn fans. No new content worth a fuck out of him and his general opinions rival the likes of futureman, slorch, and derka 

• Haha 1

Pod 1: UT OU Arky Aggy

Pod 2: LSU Ole Miss Miss St Mizzou 

Pod 3:  Bama Auburn Tenn Vandy

Pod 4: UGA Florida SC Kentucky

Rough draft of scheduling rules inspired by the NFL scheduling procedures:

9 conference games. 

3 intra pod games

4 games vs another pod rotating yearly 

1 game vs a set rival (if not met in above requirements) LSU vs Florida Auburn Georgia etc get to keep their rivalries. 

1 game vs a team with same finish in another pod. This allows for Colts vs Pat's type rivalries depending on who's a perennial contender 

Add in Meatchicken and Couch burns from what 2023 to 2026, our schedule is going to be nuts.

20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

You’re quoting a poster who is mentally ill, for the record. Autism is only part of it. So yeah, let’s not project based on him unless you want to put your arm around Roy Moore. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Sorry I’ve missed about 30 pages today. How does the conference championship get worked out with 4 pods? Would there be conference semifinal games between the 4 pod winners? 

Why?  Put all four in the playoff.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Go back to the cloak room you miserable twat

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 20

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Oh good grief he’s the board idiot. What a stupid post. 

And he thinks UVA is not "Old" South. As in, Tom Jefferson's Academy for Promising Young Plantation Gentlemen.

He obviously meant to type "Deep South" instead of Old South, if it matters.

• Hook 'Em 1

And he thinks UVA is not "Old" South. As in, Tom Jefferson's Academy for Promising Young Plantation Gentlemen.
He obviously meant to type "Deep South" instead of Old South, if it matters.
Well to be fair, Texas joined the confederacy earlier than Virginia, despite VA being the capital. So Virginia led like aggy, but demanded HQ like UT.
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'm negging the next motherfucker who posts pod shit in here. There's a separate thread for that. This thread is moving so fast and is difficult enough to follow. 

Agreed. Even moreso since it’s going to be 2 fucking divisions, twats. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telegraph_it said:

Does Bamachick represent most Bama fans? My only interaction with SEC folks is along 30A. They seem alright but I’ve never tried talking to any of them. 

Pretty sure based on a few of her CR posts I have seen she would be an extreme outlier amongst their fandom.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4