Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

@Helobious do you prefer the pod system or just stick with two divisions?

I like round robin, which is what UT will be doing for the next decade+. 

It’s hilarious that there’s been no new developments in days, and no one thinks that means anything. If that doesn’t tell you it’s not happening I don’t know what will.

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Helobious said:

It’s hilarious that there’s been no new developments in days, and no one thinks that means anything. If that doesn’t tell you it’s not happening I don’t know what will.

Got damn you’re one retarded son of a bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wow, you're really tripling down on that take. Will you be fisting yourself later?

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
Typo

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I’m confident enough to put a wager on it.  I think an announcement happens before Halloween.   Thoughts?

For the younglings who were not around or too young to remember 1990 ... Arkansas' last appearance at DKR. The Show band of the Southwest expressed their view on Arkansas jumping ship to the SEC pretty damned well ...

Idk whats going on at the moment with the LHB, but I hope they get shit figured out before next season. SEC bands dont play around with half refusing to participate. They either need decide who's in and who's out, or just become a larger version of Rice/Stanford bands.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wait, is this a bit that I managed to miss in the flurry of activity?

On 7/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, SydneyCarton said:

The knobs here whining about culture fit or vacation trips are hilarious. And by hilarious, I mean you need to take stock and pull your fucking heads out of your collective asses. You act like we don't have an extensive and storied tradition of dealing with a bunch of fucking rock stupid, atavistic waterheaded, inbred sister fucking stupid pieces of shit as conference mates, for literally almost the entirety of our existence. For fuck's sake, we have more experience dealing with that kind of stupidity than we do as a winning program, and we're the goddamn second winningest program of all time.  Or we were, until we spent the last decade fucking a duck and shitting away recruits to the motherfuckers who passed us up. But yeah, keep talking about culture fit, even though being down to a conference the last decade with just one sister fucker dropped us from 2-4 all time in wins, AND we've still had to deal with the mind numbing stupidity of Aggy Fans and LSU fans all through Texas screaming SEC! SEC!, plus OU fans, all while we lose ground. Get the fuck over yourselves. Playing them  in football doesn't mean you have to suddenly start fucking your sister and indoctrinating your children at age .25. If it does, well, I guess you should have some explaining as to what you've been doing your entire fucking lives to this point, because guess what you're definitely a culture fit and protesting too much. 

As for the vacation people, get fucked. There's a half dozen great college football towns to visit, which is more than we have now. Pull yourselves together you mewling little bitches. 

And that's the way it is....

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I’m confident enough to put a wager on it.  I think an announcement happens before Halloween.   Thoughts?

It won’t be sorted out until after the season ends in January. And I’m 90% sure I’ll be right and the SEC President will come out and just say “We have no plans for expansion at this time”, and that’ll be the end of it. I don’t gamble money on anything, even my stocks are all indexes & ETFs. I’m just telling you how it’ll shake out. 

• Haha 1

SEC rant is so fun to read.   They have their share of dumbass shit, but they are really seeing aggy for the frauds they are now.  

For the you can’t make this shit up file…..

Quick Primer on OU's legendary history of cheating

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/quick-primer-on-ous-legendary-history-of-cheating/97423718/

Here an aggy lobs what they think is a well thought out record of OUSux and their record of cheating.   The next post is a response with a  pic of Eric Dickersons TA. Lmao!   These idiots  have zero self awareness before they post. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, BachelorTrek said:

They get NO QUARTER ever again for the 10-9 joke they've made, ever since that Cotton Bowl and the fumbled punt cost us another MNC.

and missed holding (tackling the defender) call on the TD.

On 7/23/2021 at 9:49 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Hey bud, just a friendly heads up. You're about one hour behind on these tweets, which means you're about 4 pages behind in real time. 

Shit I've been reading for days and I'm still about 80 pages behind... dayum...

• Haha 1

What if we used one of our well established aggy socks to start a new PR campaign designed to organize all the aggys mad enough to leave the SEC?  We'd need a snazzy logo and catch phrase ... like their SECede  campaign when leaving the B12.  I wonder if we could manipulate those mouth breathers into doing something abnormally stupid, even by their standards.

Edited by RabidM

7 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

SEC rant is so fun to read.   They have their share of dumbass shit, but they are really seeing aggy for the frauds they are now.  

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/quick-primer-on-ous-legendary-history-of-cheating/97423718/

Here an aggy lobs what they think is a well thought out record of OUSux and their record of cheating.   The next post is a response with a  pic of Eric Dickersons TA. Lmao!   These idiots  have zero self awareness before they post. 

That board is insufferable. You almost can’t go past a page in any topic without someone devolving into political shitflinging. It make you appreciate Surly even more.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Now that we are in the SEC I’ll just say, “bless your heart”. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Royale with cheese said:

"We don't keep up with the Jones. We are the Joneses." --Deloss Dodds   (--And me.   --And about a jillion Texas Exes.)

Like Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." I guess I better stay out of SEC rooms too. 

Maybe stay out of any rooms but your own, and preferably alone so you don’t reproduce.

14 hours ago, Dewey said:

I think the phone conversation with the SEC went something like 

Yes sir

No.... you're right, sir...

Of course..

Yes sir, but...

Yes sir, is there....

Thank you, sir, if I may...

Hello? Hello?

<stares at phone> "they hung up..."

“We done had a gentleman’s agreement that there’d only be one Texas team in the SEC!”

”That might still be the case if you don’t shut the fuck up and get in line.”

6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Nahlin hinting  The sec may not be done expanding?   I think 16 is a good number 

Fucking pervert…

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

My bad... Ill be nicer next time..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Serious question - how long do you think it will be before Texas is running the show in the SEC?  I’m not talking wins on the field, I’m referring to calling the shots for the entire league and bitch slapping the other schools around.  I give it 4-5 years.

• Fuck You 19

On 7/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, Eggo said:

A friend of mine is an aggy undergrad and med school grad living in College Station. I recently had to educate her on the SMU cheerleader/saber incident. Apparently it's not commonly taught at the FISH indoctrination. 

Did you tell her about aggy throwing beer on the TCU baseball player who was injured running into a wall in the outfield?  Read about that on the KillerFrogs forum.

Or about the Baylor coeds who leveled the drunk aggy guys harrassing them in the parking lot after the game?  The video was on Shaggy a decade or so back.

Notice how they always go after women and injured people at the smaller private schools.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Any fucking idiot knows we are not going to the SEC to “run thangs” rather we are going to the SEC because awe are tired of having to run thangs in the Big 12 because everyone else in this conferenced expected us to and if we didn’t then no one else would. 

Part of the appeal of going to the SEC is we are dealing with fucking adults which means we can finally sit back and fucking relax.  As much as aggy wants to cunty bitch about how “lil tu is coming to s eeee ceee to try to run thangs round heyah’ the are too fucking fuck stupid to realize Texas has no interested in doing that because we’ve done it so much all fucking ready. 

That may not be our intention right now, but I’ll bet we end up having to take over at some point. 

• Fuck You 26

46 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

They seem pretty self aware about cheating.  I’ll give them that.  Especially the Bama fans on that thread - of course aggy is completely clueless, as you point out.  

Then there’s the nutjob Mizzou fan (!) defending Mixon. JFC