Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

I’m a few posts behind but Madison is a top 5 place to see a college football game. That town is awesome on a football weekend. 

It’s much more alive than most all Texas’ choir-like gamedays, that’s for sure. 

Dad said in the mid-60s that everyone used to dress up in their Sunday finest to sweat like Hell for day home games. 

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Finebaum is on right now, because reasons.  Goddamn,  a caller (David, from Texas) is an ag, and he's such a beating.

Whining, bitching, dripping vag of a man.  He needs bitch slapped.

It's a conga-line of brainless pent-up Texas-hate. Land thieves aren't mentioned at all, like they don't exist.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Madison is a fun trip, but State College sucks balls.

True story:  I was trying to decide between Penn State and UT for grad school.  A refresh visit to Austin, decision made, didn't need to see State College.  Not sure why I ever even considered it.

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

The Big 12 should just go ahead and sue Nike, Adidas and Under Armour. 

"Sue everybody for punitive damages that you're giving me ..."

24 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

What kind of fucking signature is that.  Just needs to do it in sharpie next time.  No C/R.

Certainly lacks the BDE of Jay Hartzell's sig

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Bowlsby is being very public about all this.

Bowlsby?

uU32cpMxH8T27QM0d_LUcIWuVjUXaLsrNI1Mvk9s

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

True story:  I was trying to decide between Penn State and UT for grad school.  A refresh visit to Austin, decision made, didn't need to see State College.  Not sure why I ever even considered it.

Good choice. "Slap, slap, slapping sounds ..."

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

There's a solid chunk of you cocksuckers who should be beaten with reeds and then have your broken, bleeding bodies kicked off the roof of some mid-sized parking garages. Into some piles of glass or used syringes or Geoff Ketchum's mobile porta a potty. Fuck y'all. 

love you too buddy.

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Talked to some Stanford BMD buddies who know Bowlsby from his time at Stanford. Said he’s a giant idiot. 

He appears clueless. Remaining B12 members should be pissed at him for allowing this to even happen.

59 minutes ago, bullet said:

No.  This was a good move.  ESPN already told the Big 12 what it thought of them when it refused to discuss early renewal.  This forces a settlement before anything else moves forward.  So SEC/ESPN/UT/OU have to talk to the remaining 8 about how to make them whole.

ESPN's lawyers are listening.

Hahaha. That's a take for sure. A really wrong one, but a take nonetheless. If anything comes of this interference of contract claim (I doubt anything does), I can guarantee to you it will not be resolved until well after Texas and OU have joined the SEC. It isn't stopping anything from moving forward. 

Good luck to the IR8. Take the best invite you get. Hope it works out.

Bowlsby said two weeks ago expansion/realignment didn’t keep him up at night.

Since he probably hasn’t slept in a solid week: The Big 12 has jumped the shark. Only one thing left for Bowlsby to do

48789ED5-0872-47F8-86CF-3B5626466989.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8