Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

17 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I am just at a loss on this…

Even if this is true and you have proof of it, you use this as leverage on the parties involved, not use it to pick a very public cat fight that won’t stop Texas and OU leaving, and now may have scuttled the possibility of ever getting an agreeable media deal and potentially jeopardized the landing spots of 3 to 5 members…

yipppe-ki-yay.gif.8bf9640aec4344c8c3b715df0ddf2654.gif

503978278_SamuelJackson.gif.046be40a62dcf810e190c3a84f31210f.gif

He's trying to make sure everyone gets full payout.  That's the point of this.

ESPN/SEC/UT/OU and anyone else needs to make a deal before going.  Otherwise, ESPN is putting themselves at risk by giving the other conferences numbers.

Its about the Benjamins, not about which door everyone leave by.

Just now, bullet said:

He's trying to make sure everyone gets full payout.  That's the point of this.

ESPN/SEC/UT/OU and anyone else needs to make a deal before going.  Otherwise, ESPN is putting themselves at risk by giving the other conferences numbers.

Its about the Benjamins, not about which door everyone leave by.

They're already entitled to the full payout. This doesn't do anything to improve the remaining teams' position with respect to full payout from Texas and OU.

18 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

on behalf of the hundreds, possibly thousands of people checking in with this thread a few times a day, some of you need to stop getting your collective panties in a wad about having to scroll past a reposted video or photo.

that american hustle meme is delightful and should be stickied to every fucking page.

Nah.  Now that picture from Shaggy of those Texas cheerleaders watching cows.....

5 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Ask SouthAustin's mom.

I hear there's a line, though.

While there is a line, she learned real well on how to get a dual lane through with a quickness during the time she was spreading like hot butter outside the Chick-fil-a on Braker. 

5 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Who the heck wants to go to Nashville for anything?  Seriously?

NOLA, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Nashville....which one is not like the others....

I’ll drive the 6 hours to Nashville just to hit Monell’s. Worth. Every. Bite. 

4 hours ago, pubes said:

I accidentally made it through security with half a g of blow in my front shirt pocket. 
mci rules 

Tha fuck you going to do with half a gram?

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

They're already entitled to the full payout. This doesn't do anything to improve the remaining teams' position with respect to full payout from Texas and OU.

7 schools leave.  Contract over.  3 schools don't get exit fees or an ESPN contract.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Inducing someone to exercise their legal right to terminate a contract isn’t tortious interference.  

Sir, I see you are not familiar with bird law. Also, it's pretty clear you cannot have a hummingbird as a pet.

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

The ultimate betrayal of Texaggy

Once you saw the shift in real-time where the Looch and the others started posting positively about the move and how it was actually a good thing this was clear. They got their marching orders and were told to shut the fuck up about it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Inducing someone to exercise their legal right to terminate a contract isn’t tortious interference.  

The movie The Insider hit on this topic.  To this day that movie has one of my favorite lawyer scenes of all time...by fellow TX alum Bruce McGill no less.  "Wipe that smirk off yo face!" Love it!  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5