Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

9 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

It’s weird how my Baylor and Tech friends are mad at me, like I had a vote or made this happen. 

I've gotten a lot of irate texts from my OSU friends about how I'm killing college football.

I reply that I know for a fact that they're going to the Pac 12. My Oil and Gas contacts already have it all set up.

That seems to make them happy.

Edited by YouLoveMyPenises
Penis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

I was checking out binoculars on the internet. I haven’t really cared to check out much of the action on the field in the past decade but now I feel like they might be a good investment for home games. I’m guessing the away games are going to be tough to get into. Glad I have season tickets. Glad my family kept all 6. There were thoughts about letting go of two of them…so glad we didn’t do that.

Any recommendations on smaller binoculars?

4 minutes ago, Deej said:

It's everybody's fault but theirs that they fell off the gravy train. 

I'm sure someone out there could do some edits to put some university monikers over the dog with a UT one over the owner.

1 hour ago, hookem17 said:

A timely blast from the past. Also, fuck Kurt Bowls. 

You mean to tell me that that worthless cocksucker has been at the Austin American-Communist since '94? Maybe even before that? That's at least 27 years of being so fucking worthless he couldn't find a better job. With newspapers dying all around us, how can this no-talent bastard even keep getting a paycheck? There's truly no justice in this world.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Does any other team’s primary local media representative enjoy trolling them as much as Bohls does? Just absurd that we have to put up with this shit.

God, what a fuckhead.

3 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Anyone going to tell him with the B12’s eminent demise there will only be 4 P5 conferences left?

*imminent

28 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Dude, nobody is joining the Big 12 after Bowlsby publicly shitting all over himself. He put the last nail in the coffin.

Eh, the news cycle moves fast.  If none of the other 8 have a landing spot, then they'll probably be able to get a better paying deal than the one the AAC has.  Even assuming the Big 12 is burning the bridge with Disney, the Irate 8 could probably work out a deal to play on FOX platforms and CBS (the CBS cable sports channel and/or their streaming platform.)  It's still a seller's market on the inventory front. 

8 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

To aggy's credit, the grown-ups finally were able to convince the redneck idiots in the family to shut the fuck up and act like an adult and vote "yes."

aggy had no agency in this matter.  at 11am saturday morning they got the call to sit down and shut the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with cheese said:

You mean to tell me that that worthless cocksucker has been at the Austin American-Communist since '94? Maybe even before that? That's at least 27 years of being so fucking worthless he couldn't find a better job. With newspapers dying all around us, how can this no-talent bastard even keep getting a paycheck? There's truly no justice in this world.

It's the "no publicity is bad publicity" angle.  The Spaceman knows he will generate hate clicks ($$$ from advertisers) every time he writes something stupid, particularly when it comes to Texas.

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I was checking out binoculars on the internet. I haven’t really cared to check out much of the action on the field in the past decade but now I feel like they might be a good investment for home games. I’m guessing the away games are going to be tough to get into. Glad I have season tickets. Glad my family kept all 6. There were thoughts about letting go of two of them…so glad we didn’t do that.

I use them in the TV booth or radio booth. They help a lot. I have a smaller pair of Steiner, 10x26, and they do a good job. 

https://www.binoculars.com/All-Binoculars/Shop-By-Brand/rc/3002/3003.uts

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Another press release from Bowlsby. He must be exhausted, poor guy isn't used to having to do any work on consecutive days.

Oh my god this guy is too much. Really, it’s hard to see how he did not have the vision to pioneer the new college alignment to the benefit of the Big 12. 

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ve been hit and miss on this thread this afternoon.  Was the vote tally released?

if it was 13 or 14 yes votes (or even 12 I think since Aggy/Mizzou vote was 11-0?) then is it accurate to say that no university in history has received more votes to join the sec than Texas?  *tie with ou 

Unanimous! (That word just looks forking weird.)

37C5B57D-DC54-44D0-85A1-5C5FBC64DF85.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Ur welcome. Just trying to do my part. Lol.

Was looking back at old pics with my Dad and not realizing just a few short years after I graduated he would pass away. He would have loved this moment. Since he probably wouldn’t be on the internet he’d be calling into the Finebaum show laughing his ass off. 

Those of you from that wonderful Urban Meyer unicorn of thread would remember…but my Panhandle Peep is absolutely loving ever minute of this. 

F18C6F90-831E-4936-A901-E98A679DD972.jpeg

P7dPxuT.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Seriously Kirk has to a aggie plant or something?  Does he ever say anything good about the football program??   From not voting for Vince to this kinda shit non stop, can we fucking vote him out of Austin yet?

If you’re an old, cancel your sub to the paper and let them know why.  If you’re a young don’t click.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Another press release from Bowlsby. He must be exhausted, poor guy isn't used to having to do any work on consecutive days.

I realize this is posturing, but what was he expecting to have happen here?

"Oh - hi, Bob!  It's Texas.  We're going to run off and join the SEC - is that cool with you?  Okay, good talk.  See you later!"

If Bob hasn't figured out that the Big XII has been a dead conference walking for the last 10 years, then he is even worse at his job than we thought.  Apparently the Big XII blowing up was only news to Bob here.

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ve been hit and miss on this thread this afternoon.  Was the vote tally released?

if it was 13 or 14 yes votes (or even 12 I think since Aggy/Mizzou vote was 11-0?) then is it accurate to say that no university in history has received more votes to join the sec than Texas?  *tie with ou 

It was 14-0.

36 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Look for IMAGE STABILIZED. I have a couple different size Nikons. Gonna be around $500 - $1200, but well worth it.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Does any other team’s primary local media representative enjoy trolling them as much as Bohls does? Just absurd that we have to put up with this shit.

this fucking assmunch has made his living taking massive fucking swings at UT.  

Its OK for the local beat reporter to not be a complete puppet of the school,  but this assclown does it every. fucking. time. 

and I wont ever forget that he didnt vote for VY or Colt.

FUCK HIM

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1