Lyle the Intern - Letterman

yoladu

How about sketches with assistant Stephanie. Who was a very special assistant indeed. There are a bunch, but I can’t find a composite. This sketches aren’t particularly good, which makes it even more egregious that he was giving his side piece preferential roles on his show.  And his gratuitous comment “let’s just hope the wife’s not watching.”

Edited by nnm

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, UTCzech III said:

I was always a Flunkie guy myself...

{CSB} Flunky, Jeff Martin, went to my high school, graduated a year ahead of my older sister, and went on, after Flunky, to write some of the best Simpsons episodes.  When I was in high school, height of the Simspons, he came and spoke <"best chapel speaker ever">, and was funny as hell.  [/CSB]

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, dcbc said:

{CSB} Flunky, Jeff Martin, went to my high school, graduated a year ahead of my older sister, and went on, after Flunky, to write some of the best Simpsons episodes.  When I was in high school, height of the Simspons, he came and spoke <"best chapel speaker ever">, and was funny as hell.  [/CSB]

That is truly a csb

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1