Meghan Fox: Crazy and hotness scores off the charts

crash_davis

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is false. A young Angelina Jolie was sultrier, curvier, and more screamingly hot than Fox could have dreamed of.  Fox is absolutely the off brand Jolie.  A young Jolie is up there with a young Jennifer Connolly or Monica Belluci as “the reason we invented cameras.” 

image.jpeg.ee51d8fe73a675cd972550e13708f2e3.jpeg

Jolie, Connolly, and Belluci as your murderers row?  Are you me?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is false. A young Angelina Jolie was sultrier, curvier, and more screamingly hot than Fox could have dreamed of.  Fox is absolutely the off brand Jolie.  A young Jolie is up there with a young Jennifer Connolly or Monica Belluci as “the reason we invented cameras.” 

image.jpeg.ee51d8fe73a675cd972550e13708f2e3.jpeg

I get it. You are  attracted to square jawed female versions of Jon Voight. No accounting for tastes.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:
5 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Brisket's drawer full of stolen panties from Sela Ward and Susanna Hoffs is a better actress.  

They weren’t purchased fair and square on the open market?

No, but @Neikea is sure to post them for sale in the Best Buy Coupons subforum in a matter of weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That they would be top choices out of the gate?  It's not an everyday set.  All brunettes, none of them super-skinny blondes.  It's not unheard of, but it's not the most common top tier.

top tier? I thought we have already demonstrated that just about every type is your type

• Like 2