The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^please don't let that be the highlight of our playoffs

I'm till pissed about that game. No, we didn't play to our potential, but CGY was getting gimme calls all game. It should have been 1-1 at the end of the 3rd.

Oh well, go wreck shit tomorrow and then come back home and put these bitches away. We have given them all the we can at this point. We gotta go for the throat

Things better than the Dallas Stars' power play:

- Lincoln Riley's brisket

- Warm beer

- Herpes

- BJ Foster's commitment to playing team defense

- The handling of internal complaints of sexual assault in the Michigan State women's gymnastics program 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

- Warm beer

- Herpes

- The handling of internal complaints of sexual assault in the Michigan State women's gymnastics program 

Also better than the Star’s power play:

Lincoln Riley’s brisket, herpes, BJ Foster, Larry Nasser, and a Warm Beer all putting on skates for the first time and trying to score on the power play. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

- Warm beer

- Herpes

- Reading Derkatribes in the basketball forum

- Listening to a Jerry Jones press conference

- Watching Senate hearings

- Longhorn baseball in ‘22

- Mavs’ role players in Phoenix

4 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Also better than the Star’s power play:

Lincoln Riley’s brisket, herpes, BJ Foster, Larry Nasser, and a Warm Beer all putting on skates for the first time and trying to score on the power play. 

Nassar was a demon on the counter back in his day. 

10 minutes ago, pops said:

Fuck this. Synching with the ticket

My issue is Hulu is so far behind I never can sync with radio because it won't let the radio be the one you stop and wait for the TV to catch up. I could stream it but it's slightly better coming strait though the damn Roku.

This cunt is awful but I like Steve Levi between the periods.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

My issue is Hulu is so far behind I never can sync with radio because it won't let the radio be the one you stop and wait for the TV to catch up. I could stream it but it's slightly better coming strait though the damn Roku.

This cunt is awful but I like Steve Levi between the periods.

I just have the stream going on my phone but it is behind espn. But if you use the stream you could use to pause the ticket until Hulu catches up

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, pops said:

I just have the stream going on my phone but it is behind espn. But if you use the stream you could use to pause the ticket until Hulu catches up

Hmm I couldn't pause the Longhorn radio stream last year but maybe I can pause the ticket I'll give it a go

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
4 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

man we’ve got like 9 guys playing tonight that have done less in their entire career than that. 

I'm honestly trying to find something to be upset about beyond Raffl playing on the top line.

There is nothing to be upset about. We’re a huge underdog. We’ve got 1 great forward line and 3 below average lines below it. Joel Kiviranta not bringing enough is on Nill for roster construction, not on the player.   I’m just enjoying the ride.