The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunday will be a wild night for the city of dallas

What time is Game 7? I heard Bob Sturm talking about Dallas sports fans should be pulling for the Bucks tonight, assuming I guess because that would mean the Mavs would get the 2:30 spot. Well, the Celtics won and Mavs are at 7 now.

13 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Whatever Canada's anus is, it's definitely located in Manitoba or Sasky.

Perhaps -- I've only been to western Canada -- Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver on a couple of Stars' road trips and playoff series back in the early 2000's -- and Edmonton is like the Canadian version of Lubbock with a river running through it.

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Tkachuk has seemed invisible the last few games.

What are the chances Zadorov gets suspended for Game 7?

No idea, but the rules expert guy seemed to think there was a pretty good chance of it. I'm kinda torn tho. I wouldn't mind seeing Jamie put his skate up that Russian pussy's ass.

Edited by wood

9 minutes ago, wood said:

No idea, but the rules expert guy seemed to think there was a pretty good chance of it. I'm kinda torn tho. I wouldn't mind seeing Jamie put his skate up that Russian pussy's ass.

He should fucking sit. I said it after seeing the replay the first time. They completely missed the call on the ice but Toronto is known to take matters into their own hands in situations like this. Personally, I'll be happy if they lose a top six defenseman for Game 7.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He should fucking sit. I said it after seeing the replay the first time. They completely missed the call on the ice but Toronto is known to take matters into their own hands in situations like this. Personally, I'll be happy if they lose a top six defenseman for Game 7.

Yeah, that would gruntle me. The way he went after Lindell there at the end probably isn't gonna help his cause any, either. Dude's a pos. Fuck Russian pussies.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, wood said:

Take the loss, pussies.

Man they chimped out hard at the end there. Skate right against a guy near his fucking neck on the ground squirming around. Bunch of fucking clowns man. There was two hits in that 3rd period with intent to injure, going at the head. The Pavelski high stick and that crazy check to the head KO.

I was saying it's either get physical or score, then Dallas scored so that was good. But the fighting and freaking out at the end down two goals by the flamers should be punished. They were literally just trying to hurt guys so we don't whip their ass in game 7. Fuck them.

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Short sentences

Short shifts

Go balls to the wall

Toronto is my other team because my family lives up there. They got a game 7 coming too. Matthews awkwardly said in an interview they are gonna put their balls on the line lol.

Man they chimped out hard at the end there. Skate right against a guy near his fucking neck on the ground squirming around. Bunch of fucking clowns man. There was two hits in that 3rd period with intent to injure, going at the head. The Pavelski high stick and that crazy check to the head KO.
I was saying it's either get physical or score, then Dallas scored so that was good. But the fighting and freaking out at the end down two goals by the flamers should be punished. They were literally just trying to hurt guys so we don't whip their ass in game 7. Fuck them.

The high stick wasn’t intentional
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yep, and don't forget Dube trying to take Otter out. Twice. And someone, I think it was Zadorov, took his leg out with his stick as he crossed in front of Otter. They were obviously trying to huirt him for game 7. But no call. How does not one of these things get called? How can the refs not see that shit. I can think of like 6 obvious, flagrant penalties off the top of my head, some that even the national announcers (who who polished the Flames' knobs throughout the match) thought should have been called. I hope someone is taking a hard look at this game.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, wood said:

Yep, and don't forget Dube trying to take Otter out. Twice. And someone, I think it was Zadorov, took his leg out with his stick as he crossed in front of Otter. They were obviously trying to huirt him for game 7. But no call. How does not one of these things get called? How can the refs not see that shit. I can think of like 6 obvious, flagrant penalties off the top of my head, some that even the national announcers (who who polished the Flames' knobs throughout the match) thought should have been called. I hope someone is taking a hard look at this game.

You think the nhl brass in Toronto will be suspending a player of a Canadian based team for a game 7?

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

You think the nhl brass in Toronto will be suspending a player of a Canadian based team for a game 7?

I dunno. I hope so. The rules expert said he thought it was likely. But I'm talking about the whole game, the way it was reffed, etc.

13 hours ago, wood said:

Be careful what you wish for ...

Jamie is such a gangster. Not always the most productive guy but I feel like there's no way we hang in a series like this without him. Dude's seen it all and is on a very short list of guys around the league that you'd want in your locker room. I hope we can make another deep run while he's still here - would be so awesome for him to get a ring in Dallas. 

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Jamie is such a gangster. Not always the most productive guy but I feel like there's no way we hang in a series like this without him. Dude's seen it all and is on a very short list of guys around the league that you'd want in your locker room. I hope we can make another deep run while he's still here - would be so awesome for him to get a ring in Dallas. 

Yep. Dude's positive effect on the team goes well beyond his own on-ice production.

• Hook 'Em 1