Fuck this city.

ChiTownDoc

On 4/30/2022 at 5:36 PM, Sbbruin said:

Btw, a $550k watch?  I could be a bazillionaire, and I wouldn’t buy a watch like that.  No offense

I'd just hire a Playboy Bunny to follow me around all day and tell me what time it was whenever I clap my hands.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 4/30/2022 at 5:52 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Patek 40th anniversary. 

You never actually own a Patek Philippe, you merely look after it for the next generation. Unless your ass gets robbed.

Aw shit

I

am

slow.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excuse my poors, but do thieves study enough to know the difference between a $5k watch and a $500k watch at a glance? Is there a school for this?

You would be surprised at the sophistication of some thieves. They and their handlers are not dumb. Crazy maybe but not dumb.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I stayed at the Peninsula in Chicago in December 2019 and had a Rolls Royce take us to OHR. This thread his home. 

I walked through the Peninsula in Hong Kong before taking a rickshaw back to our Hotel International.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

Say what you will about the Mongols, but Kublai Khan knew how to run an empire.

If you behead the first group of car jackers and send a messenger to the next group they won't fuck with you. 

• Drool 1

On 4/30/2022 at 4:14 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

https://abc7chicago.com/illinois-state-police-chase-chicago-carjacking-crime/11806552/

I’m famous.  So that’s a 600k car and 550k watch in a few months.  And I still won’t move.  

OU sucks 

You can hire me as your “shotta”. I got the blicky and all.

All is well.  Car is fine but smells like weed.  Lol.  Getting processed as we speak and I get it back tomorrow latest…never use it during the week anyway.  The driver schleps me around in the 2014 S63 with 200k miles.  A man of the people over here…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

All is well.  Car is fine but smells like weed.  Lol.  Getting processed as we speak and I get it back tomorrow latest…never use it during the week anyway.  The driver schleps me around in the 2014 S63 with 200k miles.  A man of the people over here…

Must had ‘em working in chifts down at the crime lab.

Did they find the Creedence?

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2022 at 7:46 AM, StruggleBus said:

Maybe try explaining what the fuck happened next time instead of posting some stupid link with a vague story about a carjacking. 

But hey, choosing cocaine over meth is actually really impressive for a sooner. Congratulations 

That was me trying to explain dumbfuck.  Get with it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Personality wise, I kinda picture the OP as a Rafi from the League as a Dr. 

Nah I think he's more like the faggy plastic surgeon (that makes bank and fucks hoes).

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That was me trying to explain dumbfuck.  Get with it.  

I think he's mentally special needs. Don't waste your time.

Edited by ztejas

16 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Who the hell rolls around in a RR with a $500k watch but doesn’t have a crew guarding that shit?

Or at the very least isn't armed personally.  Getting a permit to carry in Chicago is a bitch, but for that scratch, seems important.  

Getting strange "Death Wish" with Bruce Willis flashbacks, the doctor that gets his address stolen off his car and they try and rob the house.....at least the family is ok.  

tumblr_p96b079HSv1ubf88so1_400.gifv

On 5/1/2022 at 12:12 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn you fucking idiots.  The watch was a separate occasion.  Chubb loves me.  

Also I can’t believe I posted this shit here lol.  

i ‘quit’ blow a month ago.  I’m gonna reconsider that shit.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/30/2022 at 9:05 PM, Blotto said:

I can appreciate the investment angle, but walking around actually wearing a $500k watch is Lil Wayne level moronic

ChiTown  probably wipes his ass with CTJ, and drives around with a PortaShower behind his Rolls so CTJ can clean up between dumps. 

is that job taking applications?  

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2022 at 5:36 PM, Sbbruin said:

Btw, a $550k watch?  I could be a bazillionaire, and I wouldn’t buy a watch like that.  No offense

https://www.chrono24.com/patekphilippe/nautilus-40th-anniversary-chronograph-59761g-001--id22827068.htm

Not offended.  And I didn’t pay 550.  No harm, no foul.  

6339F08C-59A7-46B7-9A47-200BFCB6B11D.webp

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Fucking pics. How do they work?

19 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Who the hell rolls around in a RR with a $500k watch but doesn’t have a crew guarding that shit?

You can PM me if you need details.  Appreciate you caring.  There were plenty of people guarding me - inside, where I was.  And yes armed.  And yes I'm a badass.  Thanks for caring.  And the watch was stolen at the superbowl, nothing armed or with me there.  If you really think I'd have lasted this long in Chicago without those precautions while going out like my dumbass does you don't know this city all that well.  And yes I could have been more careful but look where I choose to spend my time.  I'm known to make some bad decisions after 6pm on Fridays and before 7am Mondays...all bets are off.

Going to Des Plaines as CSI has processed the vehicle.  Can't make this shit up.  

• Hook 'Em 1

You can PM me if you need details.  Appreciate you caring.  There were plenty of people guarding me - inside, where I was.  And yes armed.  And yes I'm a badass.  Thanks for caring.  And the watch was stolen at the superbowl, nothing armed or with me there.  If you really think I'd have lasted this long in Chicago without those precautions while going out like my dumbass does you don't know this city all that well.  And yes I could have been more careful but look where I choose to spend my time.  I'm known to make some bad decisions after 6pm on Fridays and before 7am Mondays...all bets are off.
Going to Des Plaines as CSI has processed the vehicle.  Can't make this shit up.  

I learned of des plaines’s existence last night watching a John Wayne gacy documentary on Netflix, now I see this.

10 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Glad you are ok, Doc.

Tell us the story of how you got home after your phone died and your driver didn't show.

Phone died was my excuse.  I just had 100 messages at the time and was like I'm going home early and crashing.  Left the car for my guys who had a couple coats in back and went straight home (very close) with one of our security guys.  Bed by 2 is pretty rare - again been living clean which is a change.  Woke up to a shitshow.  All's well that ends well.  Car back and left it at dealer 2 blocks from where I live.  Bad juju...they can have that one back and I'm not taking much of any loss on it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1. Glad you are okay.

2. I'm crazy for choosing academics, staying in this city while being in a specialty that can actually make 7 figures. Turned down 3 jobs in NY for this. Ha, will see how it turns out. Told myself, reassess in 2 years.

3. Consider how hard it is to get to your level. Consider what you are now doing -- not the money or watches, that's your work, you earned that. But the drugs. That rarely ends well. Recall the USC dean or president. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, naija said:

1. Glad you are okay.

2. I'm crazy for choosing academics, staying in this city while being in a specialty that can actually make 7 figures. Turned down 3 jobs in NY for this. Ha, will see how it turns out. Told myself, reassess in 2 years.

3. Consider how hard it is to get to your level. Consider what you are now doing -- not the money or watches, that's your work, you earned that. But the drugs. That rarely ends well. Recall the USC dean or president. 

Agree, well said.  And I made concerted effort to cut out lot of the BS.  Been way better.  Funny you get clean then this hits.  Hence my joke about restarting. 
But I’ll always call this home and spend the majority of my time here.  This city needs a reset though.  I think we are getting it but not soon enough.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

If the watch wasn’t a inside job it was probably sold to a pawn shop for a few hundred dollars.  To the common folk that thing doesn’t really look special or crazy expensive.  

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about watches knows the name Patek Philippe.  It's sitting on some cartel boss' wrist right now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 5/1/2022 at 5:51 PM, RDCanecutter said:

I'd just hire a Playboy Bunny to follow me around all day and tell me what time it was whenever I clap my hands.

That Playboy Bunny will depreciate with time.  The watch will appreciate.  

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Bad juju...they can have that one back and I'm not taking much of any loss on it.

image.jpeg.c46f87a9175d09bbc5a66751e5742916.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1