New auto mod for lgbtq posts

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Who is the whiniest bitch in this thread? Make fun of shit all you want, dildo swallower, just be funny about it and not a mean spirited, morally bankrupt asshole while at it. How is that hard, Nowthis wannabe?

is this not mean spirited?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Is it, you fucking troll?  I am not morally as bankrupt as you, fuckstick to donkeys so I says what I wants and prove the point that nothing has changed in our ability to give each other shit and say the mean things that bring us joy.  

Fuckstick to donkeys so I says what I wants. 

Put it on a fucking throw pillow. 

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Is it, you fucking troll?  I am not morally as bankrupt as you, fuckstick to donkeys so I says what I wants and prove the point that nothing has changed in our ability to give each other shit and say the mean things that bring us joy.  

35 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Funny you bring up pillows since you are a biter of them, cockroach. Goood one. Haha

these posts are a bit extreme. it must be the hormonal time of the month for you, no?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Past it, pencil dick. Just enjoying the shit I can give you today and every day per usual. Thanks for playing!

praise be to allah that none of us that you are being an asshole aren't lbgt. otherwise we could put in you in time out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

that fat cunt probably looks like farva in a wig. 

Is he always such an obnoxious joke?  He is sure I’m a TCU grad (I guess). He seems like a stable good dude. Let’s bid him up. 

27 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

I know of the stuff that happened with Troph, but that was several weeks ago. Did I miss something over the weekend?  What the hell happened here?

Trying really really really hard to be the progressive site we need. Experimenting with ideas that ultimately end in failure. 

18 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

The equivalent of a bunch of white guys mad they can't say the n-word. 

With all respect due troph (and you), not even close. 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, troph said:

hi.

for the record, I didn't send imma a message about any of this. I decided to dial back my participation by more than 99% because, well, this world is a shit show and I don't need to find refuge in an online version of it.  The primary defense to being a raging asshole here is that we do it to everyone.  That worked when I was, well like 28, but cruising toward 50 years old, that shit makes zero sense anymore.

You know what make sense to me? Realizing people on this board have real lives, with pressures, hurts, sorrows, unmet expectations, losses, real fucking losses, the kind that could make you wish you were dead. There are people trying to make it in a world where divorce has them reeling, where alcohol calls their name every day, where mental illness is unrelenting, where kids break their hearts with drug abuse and failing grades, where spouses cheat, where parents die, where jobs are lost and dreams are broken.  The folks I want to be around now are those that are self-aware, authentic, struggling and trying their best to be kind people.  those folks are here, but they are mixed in with people like some on this thread that just aren't my kind anymore.

I went on exactly one neg raid in 25 years and decided I'd had enough.  I'm not going to nuke my persona here or permaban myself because truthfully there are actually people here that I care deeply about, even if I only know them on line.  So without any message to imma I said my peace to my friends, I asked them to stay in touch, told them I would do the same, and I moved into the background where I will stay barring something that truly warrants my input.  There's really nothing imma or anyone can do about it, too many people here think it's ok to make fun of others and I'm simply not down for that anymore. 

So if you think I'm a whiny bitch, have at it.  you do you bro. I'm simply not down for hate, whether in the form of a joke or otherwise, not for anyone. 

be kind, have fun, the rest is background noise.

If you just want to hang in the boating and fishing threads, that's good enough for me!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

If you just want to hang in the boating and fishing threads, that's good enough for me!

And @troph I enjoy your housing info/updates. I think your at the scale/level I hope to get to some day.  So hang around those threads too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 8:59 AM, South Austin said:

I mean, are we absolutely sure that cheerleader is transgender?  I always thought she was just an ugly woman, because I don't see a school like the University of Oklahoma allowing a transgender cheerleader.

I never liked the jokes about the OU cheerleader.  I have no insights about her life or whatever but making fun of something someone can't control seems needlessly cruel.  

I try to stick to making fun of assholes. 

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1