Alabama slamma no more

jdhorn92

Didnt see this posted. 

Alabama female sheriff's deputy, one day prior to retirement, sells her house , banks the cash and breaks out a convicted murderer.  Now on the run, and he's tall 6'9"

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/casey-white-alabama-capital-murder-jail-escape-deputy-vicki/39876654#

Edited by jdhorn92

41 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

he must have a magic cock. she's throwing her life away for a murderer. 

he's 6'9". the question isn't if, it's when he's going to be found. 

And how long she was dead before they find him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

And how long she was dead before they find him.

Was thinking the same thing, but then again, at his height, he'll need a trusted accomplice he can trust to help move him around and get him food, etc., and if you change her hair color/hair style, she could probably fade into the background in a lot of larger places.

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Was thinking the same thing, but then again, at his height, he'll need a trusted accomplice he can trust to help move him around and get him food, etc., and if you change her hair color/hair style, she could probably fade into the background in a lot of larger places.

Supposedly the guys brother has been “missing”  (ie left his wife, disappeared) for 5 years.  I suppose the elaborate plan could have been hatched as far back as 2017… brother disappears, the perp grooms the guard and there you have it.  

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Um. the University of Alabama is in Tuscaloosa.   I bet there are some hot chicks there.   But for Montgomery or Mobile?   Sure.

Oh I am sure you are correct.  Tuscaloosa was the only town in Bama I could think of in the moment.  I was too lazy to do more research before posting.

• Haha 1

Her neighbors and coworkers say none of the photos show the skin damage she has acquired in a lifetime of tanning beds. They say she could slap on a gray wig and pass for 75 with no other effort.

Her coworkers, at an Alabama prison, do not feel that she meets their beauty standards.

• Haha 3

I don’t understand these women…Joyce Tilly Mitchell (Dannemora prison deal)…like this shit never works out…Joyce didn’t even get that much prison time honestly. No need for a self-inflicted GSW to the noggin. plus there was never a way those two wouldn’t have been turned in given the height differences bw them. 

You’d have had to plan something like this years in advance (bunch of drop cars etc) and even then you’d have a better chance of winning the lottery…

2 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

Maybe it’s still too early to call, but this seems like the rare instance of pussy being defeated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s like that time the Washington Generals beat the Harlem Globetrotters.

• Haha 2