2022 PF Alex Anamekwe

Getafix

Great addition to the class! Hopefully this will help with Ja’Kobe Walter. Side note — This might be the first football/basketball athlete from my hometown of McKinney to commit to Texas (in my lifetime, that is) HOOK EM!!

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Bienvenido!

I like it!

Get ready to work your ass off and help usher in a new arena!

Work your ass off lol please show me the last player that “worked his ass off” that has played at Texas 

I am happy for the commitment but he is not coming here to work his ass off he is here to be pampered and do just enough to get to the next level

• Fuck You 10

5 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Work your ass off lol please show me the last player that “worked his ass off” that has played at Texas 

I am happy for the commitment but he is not coming here to work his ass off he is here to be pampered and do just enough to get to the next level

This is a commitment thread dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Great addition to the class! Hopefully this will help with Ja’Kobe Walter. Side note — This might be the first football/basketball athlete from my hometown of McKinney to commit to Texas (in my lifetime, that is) HOOK EM!!

Walter announced today he is transferring to some made up school that plays basketball for his SR year.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Mehh mehhh mehhhhhhh. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

What a fucking douchebag. 

9 hours ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Back in my day there was a young pup named Brock Cunningham that had no right being on the floor for any team in the big 12, but boy did he work hard.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Brandon said:

You're forgetting about the great Tim Barron (unless you were born after 1990). 

• Hook 'Em 1