I don't... I don't believe it!

TOR

I'll jump in here and say that "nerf herder" is a fraud brought on by the need for SW nerd forgiveness for the terrible written phrase of "nerve hurter," which makes much more sense in the context of the scene and with the idea that George Lucas wrote the line.

Discuss

/"nerve hurter" as in he hurt her feelings by saying she kept him around because she couldn't keep a gorgeous guy like him out of her sight."

Edited by dcbc

20 hours ago, dcbc said:

I'll jump in here and say that "nerf herder" is a fraud brought on by the need for SW nerd forgiveness for the terrible written phrase of "nerve hurter," which makes much more sense in the context of the scene and with the idea that George Lucas wrote the line.

Discuss

/"nerve hurter" as in he hurt her feelings by saying she kept him around because she couldn't keep a gorgeous guy like him out of her sight."

is there evidence to back this up?  my understanding is that kasden wrote the script and that dude can pretty much do no wrong in my book.

Slightly related--one of my guilty pleasures is watching the Graham Norton Show each season, I like his format of talk show. Every time I see Chewbacca pics it reminds me of an episode where Harrison Ford, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Jack Whitehall were on the couch and Cumberbatch did his Chewbacca impression.

I looked around and found a clip that has it, along with one or two others (his Smaug one is funny) and even Jar Jar makes an appearance. So, for two minutes give it a look--otherwise Chewbacca is about half a minute in.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/5/2022 at 8:28 PM, dcbc said:

Discuss

• Haha 1