Patrick Melrose

F250

Dark version ??  At least Hunter had access to strong and powerful narcotics to deal with his reality. That poor kid was being fucked (literally and figuratively ) by his dad without strong and powerful narcotics to escape that horror. 

The life that poor kid lived was like a Midevial painting depicting the many and varied horrors of Hell, all without the benefit of a lucid mother.

But yeah, great series and Cumberbatch is excellent as always.

Each episode is based on one of the Patrick Melrose Novels written and based  on the life of the Author Edward St Aubyn.

As crazy as the show is the books are next level fucked up,  told with amazing detail and a very well educated English tone they can be kind of a tough read but well fucking worth it. 

If you haven't, I suggest checking them out. 

I finally caught up last night.  It's very good and Cumberbatch is excellent in it.  I figured it had to have been based on the author's life.  I think I may have to read the books. 

Edited by kevwun

21 hours ago, kevwun said:

I finally caught up last night.  It's very good and Cumberbatch is excellent in it.  I figured it had to have been based on the author's life.  I think I may have to read the books. 

They are really entertaining, crazy as fuck, but funny and entertaining.