Texas @ West Virginia Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, zlavydra said:

A couple of anomalies today:

1) No one complained about the umpires at all. Must have done a good job.

2) Announcers weren't awful.

umps zone was pretty consistent all game.  It also helped we stuck out 18 times, most of them swinging, I think.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Oh I’m aware it was a save. But tying run was even at the plate. I really am not sure how he thought the tying run wasn’t ever on deck 

Gotcha. I flipped it off before he said that I guess. Never having seen Bull Durham is way more embarrassing.

Just now, ztejas said:

Gotcha. I flipped it off before he said that I guess. Never having seen Bull Durham is way more embarrassing.

It sounded like he thought the broadcast was over.

”No it’s not a save because the tying run never reached the on deck circle”… wut

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

8B5508E2-2D1E-4F28-B0EB-6839B5EFFD68.thumb.jpeg.f83e7134f556fb8d259e6e7cfbf7a1ae.jpeg

well it took all season but my orange hat is finally here. Got delivered just after the first game

Has your experience been good having them delivered? I'm due for some fresh ones but cant often make it to the coop or stadium store. Do they package them without creasing?

8 minutes ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

Has your experience been good having them delivered? I'm due for some fresh ones but cant often make it to the coop or stadium store. Do they package them without creasing?

Yes. I live in SA and, when in stock, the coop has been really fast. I got the in stock alert for the Orange hats on Thursday AM and bought immediately. Arrived today. No issues with any packaging. It’s got a good amount of bubble around it

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Very nice but the one on the left is particularly sweet 

It’d be sweet if we could get the grey again. I got one in Omaha in 05 but it’s long gone. I saw Nike had an ugly ass camo version on the coop but no grey. Ridiculous