Ojomo on culture

bullet

14 minutes ago, bullet said:

Maybe Sarkisian should make Ojomo a team captain.

Maybe Ojomo should be telling the media about all the hard work he is personally doing to make sure he is part of a Top 50 defense for the first time in his life.

You're talking about how long the culture has been bad here?  You didn't just get here, dude.  And spouting off like this to the media is part of the culture problem, not the solution to it.

And yes, this has been discussed.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I want all this whining and bitchy shit posting to go away.  We should support the team.  I think they are going to be good next year.  We are so toxic, but we have some great leaders that we will talk about for decades in the future!!  Like RoJo.  We are in the middle of greatness and we whine.  If we were Aggies, we would cry and sit on our thumbs.  Fuck all you whiners!  We win!🤘Horns Up!.  Been following my Horns for 54 years.  I sense we have a surging team and I am gruntled!

1 hour ago, Domedriver said:

We should support the team.  I think they are going to be good next year.  

How many thoughts and prayers will it take for us to beat OU and Okie Lite?

Can someone post a conversion chart?

1 hour ago, Domedriver said:

I want all this whining and bitchy shit posting to go away.  We should support the team.  I think they are going to be good next year.  We are so toxic, but we have some great leaders that we will talk about for decades in the future!!  Like RoJo.  We are in the middle of greatness and we whine.  If we were Aggies, we would cry and sit on our thumbs.  Fuck all you whiners!  We win!🤘Horns Up!.  Been following my Horns for 54 years.  I sense we have a surging team and I am gruntled!

Which team is this now?

3 hours ago, bullet said:

Surprised I don't see this as a thread with 50 pages.  Its probably been referenced somewhere.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33843934/a-thinned-georgia-tougher-texas-assessing-spring-overreactions-college-football

"...Last month, Sarkisian told reporters that fifth-year defensive lineman Moro Ojomo would not be talking to the media "for a while" after his critical comments about the team's culture.

Among other things, Ojomo said his teammates were "18- to 22-year-olds that want to chase women, want to chase money, want to chase alcohol and they don't see the future."

"They're distracted by what's in front of them," Ojomo said. "It's such a hard thing, especially guys that haven't been in a winning culture. They're always talking about coming in here and changing stuff. It's like ingrained. You're uprooting, what? Ten years of s--- that's just been let go."

Maybe Sarkisian should make Ojomo a team captain."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Somebody cue the Casey Thompson talk, I wanna see ole shrimpy lose his shit again. 

casey led the entire conference in touchdowns. a P5 conference. we can argue about a lot but that is not up for debate. the kid can fucking ball. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, ONE YARD said:

check the ongoing offseason thread.   we don’t do individual threads here. no idea why.  science or pissed off olds.  not sure 

I really do think some posters won't be happy until the entire board is just one big mega-thread.

Jesus Christ could return and some people around here would bump a three-year old thread about church potluck lunches to break the news instead of starting a new thread.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ONE YARD said:

bro. this was like 5 weeks ago.  

check the ongoing offseason thread.   we don’t do individual threads here. no idea why.  science or pissed off olds.  not sure 

I’m 43, about to be 44. Not sure if this is an “old”. How this isn’t its own thread is the dumbest shit ever. If an effort to be unlike his alma mater’s flagship message board, the leader here buries important topics in massive threads. I didn’t know anything about this until just now. 

11 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I’m 43, about to be 44. Not sure if this is an “old”. How this isn’t its own thread is the dumbest shit ever. If an effort to be unlike his alma mater’s flagship message board, the leader here buries important topics in massive threads. I didn’t know anything about this until just now. 

ok boomer

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, futureman said:

ok boomer

I hate you and love you at the same time you magnificent bastard. I’ve got Helobius on my side, which tells me where I stand on the matter. 

image.gif.5503fedc7aee941e0143a8110828a60a.gif

20 hours ago, bullet said:

Surprised I don't see this as a thread with 50 pages.  Its probably been referenced somewhere.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33843934/a-thinned-georgia-tougher-texas-assessing-spring-overreactions-college-football

"...Last month, Sarkisian told reporters that fifth-year defensive lineman Moro Ojomo would not be talking to the media "for a while" after his critical comments about the team's culture.

Among other things, Ojomo said his teammates were "18- to 22-year-olds that want to chase women, want to chase money, want to chase alcohol and they don't see the future."

"They're distracted by what's in front of them," Ojomo said. "It's such a hard thing, especially guys that haven't been in a winning culture. They're always talking about coming in here and changing stuff. It's like ingrained. You're uprooting, what? Ten years of s--- that's just been let go."

Maybe Sarkisian should make Ojomo a team captain."

Holy Mother of 5 weeks late shit. 

Username should check out.

The inside of your empty dome

On 5/8/2022 at 7:35 PM, Domedriver said:

Beast-Mode.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1