Dear Texas, we need to have a conversation about Louie Gohmert

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Just say you're rooting for Karma and Darwin. Accomplishes the same sentiment, and maybe even with a broader umbrella of fuckfaces. 

Unfortunately them not wearing a mask affects those around them more than they themselves.   So the Karma/Darwin kicks in for those who want to spend time around this moron.   The ones I feel for are the reporters and pols who have to share space with him on committees, interviews, etc.

49 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Well apparently he doesn't have any symptoms so that just proves that this is all an overblown liberal worldwide hoax to take down our supreme leader.  Well at least that I what I have read online so far this morning.  

Exactly this. If he ends up being mostly asymptomatic he'll be ranting about how the virus is no big deal and everyone has been overreacting. For the good of the county we need Covid to put this dumb motherfucker on the mat for a few weeks. 

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

on average, symptoms appear 5 days after contact, but it can be anywhere from 2 to 14 days.  

so it's definitely possible Louie came in contact with the COVID virus this last Saturday or Sunday, or maybe Monday, and he isn't showing symptoms.  yet.

39 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Exactly this. If he ends up being mostly asymptomatic he'll be ranting about how the virus is no big deal and everyone has been overreacting. For the good of the county we need Covid to put this dumb motherfucker on the mat for a few weeks. 

Won't matter. Hasn't Herman Cain been in a hospital for a month? 

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Won't matter. Hasn't Herman Cain been in a hospital for a month? 

Nope in the long run it won't matter at all. Louie doesn't have the integrity to admit that he's wrong or full of shit. I'll take him being sick for a few weeks just so he STFU for that short about of time though. Small victories.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

That's so weird that choosing to work for a man with the logic and reasoning skills of a 14th century serf resulted in things like this happening.

he just needs some leaches to suck out the poison, and some mercury to clear his humors....better do some cocaine about it, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I really don't wish illness or death on anyone, but if I'm going to do so I would wish that one of his children or loved one gets it from him and dies. He should suffer the rest of his life knowing that he caused their death. And, I hope it's a long miserable life. Death is too good for him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I really don't wish illness or death on anyone, but if I'm going to do so I would wish that one of his children or loved one gets it from him and dies. He should suffer the rest of his life knowing that he caused their death. And, I hope it's a long miserable life. Death is too good for him. 

Jesus Christ dude.

Are we sure we want bad things to happen to this guy? If the fine folks in the Texas 1st congressional get a fresh crack at choosing a rep, there's a near 100% chance that they choose someone just as insane, maybe more so, and a very high chance that someone would be a more effective agent of insanity.

I get that he's an embarrassment to the state, but we have an embarrassment of those particular riches.

24 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Surly and all so I don't take this seriously, but Louie doesn't love anyone and his children hate him.

41 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Are we sure we want bad things to happen to this guy? If the fine folks in the Texas 1st congressional get a fresh crack at choosing a rep, there's a near 100% chance that they choose someone just as insane, maybe more so, and a very high chance that someone would be a more effective agent of insanity.

I get that he's an embarrassment to the state, but we have an embarrassment of those particular riches.

there's no doubt they'd elect someone just as gohmert pyle as the current one.  i think kathaleen wall isn't doing anything right now.

since Louie guzzles everything Trump spews, i'm guessing Louie is gonna take a shit ton of hydroxy, right?

i'm guessing Louie doesn't, but if he's asymptomatic and gets over this quickly, he'll lie his ass off and say he took hydroxy, which cured him.  just to make his dom look good.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

3 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

now this moron is saying he got it cause he was wearing a mask

"I can't help but wonder if by keeping a mask treated with demon sperm and keeping it in place, if I might have put some...."  This is what Rep Gohmert meant to say but the spirit wouldn't let him.