Dear Texas, we need to have a conversation about Louie Gohmert

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, softlynow said:

Are we sure we want bad things to happen to this guy? If the fine folks in the Texas 1st congressional get a fresh crack at choosing a rep, there's a near 100% chance that they choose someone just as insane, maybe more so, and a very high chance that someone would be a more effective agent of insanity.

I get that he's an embarrassment to the state, but we have an embarrassment of those particular riches.

I’m willing to take my chances.

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I cheer for injuries in the football field without compunction. I’ve got zero issue cheering for the death of these shitbags actively ruining our country and denying science. Fuck, I’ll pray for their deaths. 

I’m on the same page but I’d like them to suffer a lot before finally dying.  I guess that makes me some sort of monster.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m on the same page but I’d like them to suffer a lot before finally dying.  I guess that makes me some sort of monster.  

Lol. Hardly. I wish I had a firmer belief in God and an afterlife so I could be certain these pieces of shit would suffer for eternity. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Wow, I thought some of y'all were full of shit...but he really did publicly release a statement blaming masks for his acquiring the virus.  

I can't help but feel like he got this idea from Dan Patrick who blamed condoms for his HIV. 

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Wow, I thought some of y'all were full of shit...but he really did publicly release a statement blaming masks for his acquiring the virus.  

I can't help but feel like he got this idea from Dan Patrick who blamed condoms for his HIV. 

You live in a Texas. Are you surprised? 

On 7/27/2020 at 8:13 AM, sasquatch69 said:

Gohmert's middle daughter Caroline, who makes music in LA under the moniker BELLSAINT, seems to be of quite a different position politically... 

https://twitter.com/carolinebrooks7

https://twitter.com/bellsaintmusic

There must have been some demon semen from a spirit lover involved somewhere. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

I really don't wish illness or death on anyone, but if I'm going to do so I would wish that one of his children or loved one gets it from him and dies. He should suffer the rest of his life knowing that he caused their death. And, I hope it's a long miserable life. Death is too good for him. 

Samkinnisonback2school.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

He's a special kind of fuckstick.  But no doubt about it, he's a for sale paid shill--has no soul and if Louie were this stupid, he couldn't survive off his own advice. Once again, they tell their constituents you're stupid and we don't care about you. Don't wear masks or you'll get COVID. And if you do, go drink some bleach or hydroxychloroquine.  F'k their whole Government Off Profiteering party.  

Edited by Mdhorn

9 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Like clockwork. He’s not really going to take it, but when he recovers, that’s what he will attribute it to.

Hey Louie, many people are saying that the dosage recommendations are done by libtards and that a 10-20x dose is optimal for COVID.  Also, despite what the fake news would have you believe,  injecting bleach is a sure cure!

49 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Hey Louie, many people are saying that the dosage recommendations are done by libtards and that a 10-20x dose is optimal for COVID.  Also, despite what the fake news would have you believe,  injecting bleach is a sure cure!

funnel it into your butt for maximum absorption

I'm going with Gohmert really doesn't have it.  He's faking it, just like he's faking taking HCQ.   Then after two weeks he'll spring out of a box and show everyone how right Trump was about HCQ.   

It'd be pretty easy to get by with that, who would be able to hold him accountable.  And no one is going to ask to see the test results.   A FOIA on it would be awesome, actually.  But HIPAA would prevent that, I guess.

Edited by pyrohornIII
But HIPAA
  • Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I'm going with Gohmert really doesn't have it.  He's faking it, just like he's faking taking HCQ.   Then after two weeks he'll spring out of a box and show everyone how right Trump was about HCQ.   

It'd be pretty easy to get by with that, who would be able to hold him accountable.  And no one is going to ask to see the test results.   A FOIA on it would be awesome, actually.  But HIPPA would prevent that, I guess.

HIPAA, not HIPPA, god damn it. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. It is amazing how everyone gets this wrong, including people in healthcare AND even their lawyers. For some reason people want it to be about a fat, semi-aquatic mammal that is both hilarious and terrifying.  

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Gohmert inquired about HCQ suppositories, and frowned when told that was not an option.  His doctor gave him an extra prostate exam for being a good boy.

Gohmert also requested that the suppositories be roughly the size of the cardboard paper towel roll and suggested that he'd like to call them Nestor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Gohmert also requested that the suppositories be roughly the size of the cardboard paper towel roll and suggested that he'd like to call them Nestor.

Too fragile.  The butt end of a lacrosse stick would be more stable and effective.

Isn’t a Gohmert the side piece that an Italian mobster does in the ass because his wife won’t do that kinda stuff within the sanctity of a Catholic marriage?  So the HCQ suppository should be a step up then.

Edited by Lobo

8 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I kinda hope someone rams the net end up there too.

Louis was in Thailand, playing Ping-Pong in Ding Dang. It was a real high-stakes game in some opium den. Turned out the guys he was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After Louis beat them... they beat him. Worked him over pretty good..... Aaaand this is hard to say... but they held him down... and they shoved a ping pong paddle up his ass. It's never been the same. He's damaged goods.

And it wasn't the handle. He's been shitting pancakes ever since.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

HIPAA, not HIPPA, god damn it. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. It is amazing how everyone gets this wrong, including people in healthcare AND even their lawyers. For some reason people want it to be about a fat, semi-aquatic mammal that is both hilarious and terrifying.  

113162484_3084704531624963_5720466149243

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I will never understand how a texas tough man who wears his handkerchief-like mask under this chin and has not learned to avoid  touching  his face could possibly catch covid.   

Looks more like a Harry Potter goblin.

Apologies to goblins.

19 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

She went to UT for a few years before moving out West.

So U.T. started her down Satan's path, and we good Californians finished completed her corruption?     Fuck yeah.  I hope that cunt Louie cries himself to sleep at night. 

• Haha 1