EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

16 minutes ago, usmc0331horn said:

Anyone else on here an Everton fan? I've finally decided to watch more Premiere League and they're the team I chose.

Ha. I bet you’re a trumpkin too

edit: clearly a joke, not trying to cloak up the place.

Edited by hobbes2702

11 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

Anyone else on here an Everton fan? I've finally decided to watch more Premiere League and they're the team I chose.

welcome to the greatest fanbase on earth, marine! 

don't let all these jealous haters steer you away...they're all just bitter that their teams don't perform with the same level of consistency as the blues.  you can set your clock to a 5th to 8th place finish and almost never be disappointed!  most of the above dipshits are a bunch of squatting, liverpool bandwagoners who still think it is the late 70's and early 80's and have deluded themselves into thinking that anyone cares about or respects them. 

and mojames likes a team that has been indicted for meddling in u.s. elections.

we will get everton thread started shortly...hoping it will make it to a second page this year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

Congrats! Everton is usually the best club of the 14 clubs the Top 6 play. 

Also, very little chance of getting relegated. Don't let anyone tell you that you chose poorly. 

Everton is a fine club....dad and some of my extended family is toffee supporters

I lean more liverpool but also keep a eye on everton time to time being american born probably a 65/35 split

And like mentioned everton earlier everton has never been regulated so they will always be there to watch(knock on wood) think liverpool also has never been regulated

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:

Everton is a fine club....dad and some of my extended family is toffee supporters

I lean more liverpool but also keep a eye on everton time to time being american born probably a 65/35 split

And like mentioned everton earlier everton has never been regulated so they will always be there to watch(knock on wood) think liverpool also has never been regulated

Liking Liverpool AND Everton? Now I've seen everything.

• Like 1

Liking Liverpool AND Everton? Now I've seen everything.
Nana was born and raised in liverpool and dad was born there but grew up in states...family in liverpool is split more towards toffees

Im neutral since born and raised texan...so go with both but reds is fave and priority

On 7/20/2018 at 5:58 PM, SimonBolivar said:

Apparently people in Milwaukee like this guy so that's a decent sign at least.

And the rumor now is that Villa will fire Steve Bruce and hire Thierry Henry as manager.

Edited by Schulz2.0

On 7/20/2018 at 6:58 PM, SimonBolivar said:

Apparently people in Milwaukee like this guy so that's a decent sign at least.

I'm not sure we're big Wes Edens fans here. Bucks ownership has done some good things but mostly they've just gotten lucky in backing their way into arguably the biggest sweetheart deal in NBA history, and managed to just barely not fuck it up beyond recognition. The Jason Kidd hire was atrocious and their hiring of Jon Horst as GM was highly questionable. They've not drafted very well (Giannis was pre-Edens & co) and they've made some absolutely terrible signings.

I think Villa could do worse than an owner like Edens, who at least seems emotionally invested, but the jury is most definitely still out. 

• Like 1

Just a heads up for anyone that subscribed to NBC Gold last season. I got an email that I was set up to auto-renew next week. Logged into my account today to stop that from happening. I definitely did not set it up to auto-renew last year. 

Thanks for the heads up, I’m bad about checking my email and missed this.