Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

38 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

My 2 cents, but I'm guessing whatever is going on is known by several inside reporters and they are just not running the story. That's good. Some things should remain private even if you are the First Lady. But this is more than just a surgical procedure.  The fact that Trump, or whoever, used her account to send that tweet confirmed it for me.  It'll come out someday but might be years. 

Has to be true.  This WH has more leaks than the Iraqi navy/Marky Mark, so the fact that it hasn’t been confirmed or denied by anyone bringing her food, running her errands, helping her Be Best, etc has to mean it is a (not necessarily nefarious) cover up.  

I lean towards drugs/mental breakdown or she moved out after thinking about it some more.  Plastic surgery could have been done during their inevitable month long summer vacation to a Trump property.

Edited by kevwun

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Tweeting a picture of herself in the White House would end this in 5 seconds.  So she either looks terrible from plastic surgery or whatever procedure she had or she isn't in the White House.  There is most definitely something to this.

I'd settle for a tweet of her from the neck down in a bikini.

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I don't buy the plastic surgery angle.  I haven't seen anything that really needs further work without screwing things up, unless it was a tummy tuck or something.

Yeah, her skin's already pulled tight from past procedures. Is she gonna get another boob job? I doubt it. She's already pretty well plasticized. It would be funny if the next time we saw her she had tits the size of Stormy's. 

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Something is definitely up.  Could be something dumb like plastic surgery or a legit medical issue or even something more sinister, but the insistence from the White House that there's nothing to see here is the main driver of the story.  

I’m hoping they’re harvesting her brain to transplant it in the Dotard’s cranium.  Would be a major upgrade... 

They can put his Swiss cheese brain back in her.  I call first dibs to smash... 

If Melania attempted suicide, Trump would find the most uniquely trumpian narcissistic way to tweet about it.  We'd all know within hours.

Latest rumor is that she is caring for her mother, who is apparently quite sick, and is holed up at one of the Trump properties. Sounds like cover for a prolonged separation. 

Melania was rumored to be in the process of divorcing Trump pre-election -- then he won.  Good chance it's been a put on all along.  It explains her swatting his hand in public multiple times going back to the first months of his term.  She took a long time to move to the WH, if it ever was a move-in.  Even at the inauguration, she wanted no part of it or him:

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I don't buy the plastic surgery angle.  I haven't seen anything that really needs further work without screwing things up, unless it was a tummy tuck or something.

I don't find that convincing.  Plenty of patients who looked better going in than coming out.  Insecurity is a bigger driver than an objective evaluation of looks.

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

I doubt it's plastic surgery.  No way she's having that done in a military hospital, as opposed to by her prior NY surgeon.

That is a pretty good argument. Sure, she could have brought in a doctor to do surgery, but there would easier cover stories to just go visit the parents, or something, for a couple of weeks.  It's really been a ham fisted execution of a cover story.  You'd think with time to plan, they could have figure out something better.

2 minutes ago, Mole said:

I'm going with a glitch in the simulation. I first noticed it when she Rick Rolled the convention, then her husband was elected, now she's vanished.

Ah, yes. Great moments in American history we will all reflect fondly upon in 20 years. 

it is concerning. it wouldn't necessarily be, if this president was more reserved. it used to be we could go days without seeing the first lady. but it's been nearly three weeks, after what was supposed to be basically an outpatient procedure. something is weird.

I wasn’t concerned about it until the response to the concern was a tweet that sounds like Trump wrote it rather than an appearance of some sort.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, her skin's already pulled tight from past procedures. Is she gonna get another boob job? I doubt it. She's already pretty well plasticized. It would be funny if the next time we saw her she had tits the size of Stormy's. 

This.  She's already Sexy Michael Jackson.

d0841f5c30928869ea890c1c8ccbe1dc.jpg

a436ffeebf89af0f92bd08be16e792e9.jpg

29 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

I wasn’t concerned about it until the response to the concern was a tweet that sounds like Trump wrote it rather than an appearance of some sort.

That's where I am, too.  Before yesterday, I thought it was a silly little bullshit joke.  Now, I think something serious may be afoot.

46 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

That's where I am, too.  Before yesterday, I thought it was a silly little bullshit joke.  Now, I think something serious may be afoot.

I'm in this camp as well. 

And I agree with whoever said that there's no way a plastic procedure went down in a military hospital.  The caliber of doc that Melania would use wouldn't even have privileges there, and just about 100% of plastic procedures are done on an outpatient basis now days anyway.  A Melania-level doc will have his own OR, and a soft, resort-like spot for aftercare and recovery.  

4 hours ago, Tuco said:

I don't find that convincing.  Plenty of patients who looked better going in than coming out.  Insecurity is a bigger driver than an objective evaluation of looks.

That is a pretty good argument. Sure, she could have brought in a doctor to do surgery, but there would easier cover stories to just go visit the parents, or something, for a couple of weeks.  It's really been a ham fisted execution of a cover story.  You'd think with time to plan, they could have figure out something better.

You know who we're talking about right?