Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

nah.  She's already hot, she'd just get a tune-up.  A little work on the eyes maybe, maybe some injections, maybe get the ol' coochie snugged up and her butthole bleached.  That sort of thing. 

Boobs look bigger.

960a7e0887fb6a8272bb98754d804e10--ivy-se

4 hours ago, Goredho said:

The Surly Liberal Cabal have gone fucking crazy with Trump derangement syndrome. Better take a deep breath, cucks, or your Trump-hate might give you a brain autism, hah!!

tumblr_ngk6j0Tgpz1tfrqxeo1_500-1.jpg

Haha stupid libcucks and their brain autism, that'll teach 'em!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goredho said:

The Surly Liberal Cabal have gone fucking crazy with Trump derangement syndrome. Better take a deep breath, cucks, or your Trump-hate might give you a brain autism, hah!!

‘A brain autism’?

...more like Retardho

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

‘A brain autism’?

...more like Retardho

Retardho?  Nice attempt, but that’s not even a word.  Dumb fucking beta-cuck.

Rest easy, Melania’s in the kitchen where she belongs!

12 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Retardho?  Nice attempt, but that’s not even a word.  Dumb fucking beta-cuck.

Rest easy, Melania’s in the kitchen where she belongs!

Beta cuck?  Keep it original fuckstick.  Is fuckstick a word?  Can I call you that?  

Keep carrying my water you poor bitch.  This Maybach doesn’t drive itself.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goredho said:

The surly liberal cabal f/k/a the shaggy liberal cabal no longer meets and probably won’t until swam makes his triumphant return. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Now if she doesn't want a divorce and just refuses to live with him, that I could see being an embarrassment to him.

Whatever is going on, they’re working on a way to use it to their advantage politically. 

And sadly, they can totally spin divorce, separation, or death into a political win and distraction when the time is right.

Whatever is going on, they’re working on a way to use it to their advantage politically. 
And sadly, they can totally spin divorce, separation, or death into a political win and distraction when the time is right.

“She was slowing me down. Full steam ahead into the iceberg!”

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Migrant Melanie worked illegally as a model on a visitor Visa, helped her parents chain migrate, and tricked him into an anchor baby. Fund the wall! Do something!

Dotard can just cut and paste.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The whole thing has gotten really bizarre. 

Late in Clinton's second term, Hillary essentially left him.  She moved out of the White House and to NY to run for Senate.  The story wasn't framed that way but the first lady essentially moved out and got her own place after an affair.  She didn't disappear, though.  That's the only similar thing I could think of.

I’ve actually come to like her as it’s become clear she hates trump way more than I do. Trump has got to know this, hence at least part of my concern.

I mean for Christ sake just tweet out a photo of her talking to someone with a tweet that was not obviously written by president shitstain. 

21 minutes ago, kevwun said:

When is the next scheduled thing she is supposed to do?  Like an annual event that the First Lady is always involved with.

One story says she is working on the congressional picnic and 4th of July. The picnic last year was June 22nd.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

In all seriousness, what's going on?

Could they be getting divorced while he's in office and this is the "separation?"

We've definitely never had that in American history....

Divorce ?  nope,  You think Bill and Hillary were sharing bedroom ?  She bolted when she was running ing for the Senate.

1 minute ago, thrillhammer said:

good lord, there you go again.  can you go a day without bringing up hillary?

What in the fuck are you talking about  ?  I believe aqua posted something almost identical.  That they are an example of less than martial bliss in the WH is a just a recent coincidence.   Golly gee fuck me for being the second person to point it out.

Go hump someone elses leg.

Just now, thrillhammer said:

that fucking aqua buddha will get his leg humping later.

kellyanne says donald trump can go a couple of says without talking about hillary.  i think it would be healthy if you would strive for something similar.

As long as there's a Hillary Will never be president thread that's doubtful.  

A totally non guilty, and completely healthy pleasure I can assure you.

And I doubt she goes more than an hour without reflexively blurting his name out in one of her vodka fueled rants.