Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

that fucking aqua buddha will get his leg humping later.

kellyanne says donald trump can go a couple of says without talking about hillary.  i think it would be healthy if you would strive for something similar.

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

What in the fuck are you talking about  ?  I believe aqua posted something almost identical.  That they are an example of less than martial bliss in the WH is a just a recent coincidence.   Golly gee fuck me for being the second person to point it out.

Go hump someone elses leg.

Hillary is relevant here despite On Boars's noted obsession.  It's the only other historical comparison we have, at least in recent times.

Hillary moved out in 98/99 and her and Bill have never really lived together since to the point Bill was kind of vague about whether he'd even move into the White House had she gotten elected.

Fox News and the Hillary obsessed would be frothing at the mouth if Bill were living in NYC and Hillary in DC.

Donald:  Are you going to Camp David with me?

Melania:  Fat.

Donald:  So ... no?  Are you going or not?  Yes or no?

Melania:  You are fat.

Donald:  Pfft.  Geez, man.  [Dejected, Donald pivots toward door, knocking over an end table and lamp with his hip]  Sorry.  [Bumps door frame with both hips attempting to exit.  Turns sideways and shuffles out of room]  Goddamnit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Hillary is relevant here despite On Boars's noted obsession.  It's the only other historical comparison we have, at least in recent times.

Hillary moved out in 98/99 and her and Bill have never really lived together since to the point Bill was kind of vague about whether he'd even move into the White House had she gotten elected.

Fox News and the Hillary obsessed would be frothing at the mouth if Bill were living in NYC and Hillary in DC.

Hillary is relevant no longer, ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch the witch is dead.  (Aqua assumes fetal position).  And CNN, et al wouldn't  report it if they had video footage.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Whatever is going on, they’re working on a way to use it to their advantage politically. 

And sadly, they can totally spin divorce, separation, or death into a political win and distraction when the time is right.

I'm just making my way through this thread, forgive me if I'm repeating someone else's point.

When suicide was first speculated about, I imagined that Trump would blame it on the persecution of Fake News and the haters led by the Dems. It would work for any other of the possibilities named above. That would further entrench his base and just confirm what the rest of us know. He's a POS.

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Beta cuck?  Keep it original fuckstick.  Is fuckstick a word?  Can I call you that?  

Keep carrying my water you poor bitch.  This Maybach doesn’t drive itself.  

Sorry, dude, I fucking loathe Trump. Not sure what came over me.  Must have been the Ambien.

Plastic surgery. Imo. He believes he is worthy of a Heidi  Klum (never understood how Gisselle body of face wise is hotter) type figure. Melanie had a nip and tuck and maybe bc she's almost 50 stuff isn't healing well. Not too hard to figure out. Jmo. 

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

The evangelicals would then be telling us what a virtue divorce is.

Trump could fuck a horse and video it and the evangelicals would start telling us bestiality is fine as long as you vote a certain way and by the way pay the church. 

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

My dad says that on the libertarian boards there are rumors that she attempted suicide.

Man, that's rough. 

I hate to think the mom of a young boy would do that, only to leave the young boy in the care and custody of a horrible person.  Suicide isn't rational, but fuck...she's got a ticket out of town and away from the misery, if she punches it. 

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Man, that's rough. 

I hate to think the mom of a young boy would do that, only to leave the young boy in the care and custody of a horrible person.  Suicide isn't rational, but fuck...she's got a ticket out of town and away from the misery, if she punches it. 

She'd become America's Sweetheart if she did.

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Don’t you kind of get the feeling she’d leave if she could?

there are women out there with a houseful of kids and no job.  The husband's a prick who cashes his check on Friday and goes to the bar. 

Those women can't leave.  Melania can leave.  

31 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

My dad says that on the libertarian boards there are rumors that she attempted suicide.

That discussion got derailed after one of them posted a gif of himself ripping his t-shirt off like Hulk Hogan and the others instantly nominated him the winner of their next primary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

there are women out there with a houseful of kids and no job.  The husband's a prick who cashes his check on Friday and goes to the bar. 

Those women can't leave.  Melania can leave.  

Right, and this particular prick is the President of the United States. Sort of. Think he’s made some threats to keep her from leaving?

Ever see Miller's Crossing. What about Barton Fink. Oh sister, where art thou. The woman who wasn't there. The Lady Killers. Blood Simple. Fargo. (HailCaesar)

Edited by R2D2
  • Fuck You 1

In The Big LIBowski, Donny dies, Jesus was a pedophile, John Goodman was awful angry about something, The Eagles were featured prominently,  and it all started with an overblown story about piss.

• Fuck You 2

9 hours ago, R2D2 said:

In The Big LIBowski, Donny dies, Jesus was a pedophile, John Goodman was awful angry about something, The Eagles were featured prominently,  and it all started with an overblown story about piss.

Well, in both cases it appears a rug was pissed on.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Plastic surgery. Imo. He believes he is worthy of a Heidi  Klum (never understood how Gisselle body of face wise is hotter) type figure. Melanie had a nip and tuck and maybe bc she's almost 50 stuff isn't healing well. Not too hard to figure out. Jmo. 

That's dumb. She dead. She probably put a couple rounds in that mongoloid half trump kid and then hanged herself from the ceiling in front of the Obama painting. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hillary is relevant no longer, ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch the witch is dead.  (Aqua assumes fetal position).  And CNN, et al wouldn't  report it if they had video footage.

Expect CNN to drum up her opinions in about another 13 months as to who she "crowns" as the prospective Democratic nominee that will "take the reigns from Hillary"...

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No one is talking about the possibility that she attacked Trump and shit went bad.

Like he hit her and gave her a black eye?  Or she attacked him and the Secret Service injured her while breaking them apart?