If Dems were Pubs, would the Dems get on facebook and try to crash the Electricity Grid to hurt Abbott?

horn4life

Crashing ERCOT for political gain?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If Dems were Pubs would they try to crash Texas electrical grid for Political gain?

• Of course they would, as you always hear when the GOP does unethical things that "of course" the Dems would act like Pubs.
    • Nope, as Dems just don't tend to destroy shit, to try to win shit.

Just curious about whether you thnks Dems would do this.  I probably should have posed the question without the assertion that Republicans would wreck the grid for political gain. But after seeing what they would allow President Trump to do, and their support of an overthrow of democracy, even today, I feel safe in my initial assertion.

Edited by horn4life

• horn4life changed the title to If Dems were Pubs, would the Dems get on facebook and try to crash the Electricity Grid to hurt Abbott?

Your question makes little sense, but if you are asking:

If our governor was a D would Texas Rs try to sabotage him by crashing the electrical grid?

I would answer yes.  Look at how Abbott wasted 4 Billion dollars worth of food at the border in order to catch zero illegal aliens, 0 drugs, and find nothing more than a tire that needed to be replaced.  He did it to make food more scarce and inflation worse.

I fully expect that if our grid fails this summer all the state leadership will blame it on Biden just like they blame everything else they screw up on him.

• Hook 'Em 1

More likely the Dems would take measures to ensure the stability of the grid by conserving energy and the Reps would go full arctic air and crash the thing, then blame it on the Dems anyway. 
This. If Beto was governor and put out a call to conserve, TexAgs would have a thread calling on the collective to open all windows and doors while blasting the A/C on 60 and running a bunch of hair dryers.

Sure, some kids or old people may die but it would sure own the libs.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

This. If Beto was governor and put out a call to conserve, TexAgs would have a thread calling on the collective to open all windows and doors while blasting the A/C on 60 and running a bunch of hair dryers.

Sure, some kids or old people may die but it would sure own the libs.

That’d be typical.  Run up their electricity bill costing themselves money just to prove a point then whining about heir high bills.  Same fuckers crying about gas prices driving their lifted  f250s with every accessory possible adding weight and drag. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

That’d be typical.  Run up their electricity bill costing themselves money just to prove a point then whining about heir high bills.  Same fuckers crying about gas prices driving their lifted  f250s with every accessory possible adding weight and drag. 

Like driving 18 wheelers around the country with no loads, creating traffic jams to protest mask mandates that have already been dropped?