Bermuda Recs

• 1 year later...

Well this thread didn’t get much traction but I thought I’d dust it off. Headed there for two weeks in July with wife and kids and my parents. They rented a big house for their 50th anniv.

We went in 2007 and had a good time. The line I heard is that Bermuda is like a supermodel: beautiful but dull. There’s not a lot of action or nightlife but that’s fine with us. The mistake I made last time was not doing any diving: I’m going to fix that this year.

I recall that beer was expensive and shitty but rum was cheap so I drank a lot of rum. Any other recs appreciated.

Bermuda is beautiful. We love it there. Definitely take a day to charter a private boat and have a guide take you around for some sightseeing, snorkeling, cliff jumping etc. Waterlot Inn would be good pick for fancy anniversary dinner if kids can tolerate it. Tons of beautiful beaches on South side of island. Yes a lot of sitting and chilling, but it’s paradise, so that’s nice. PM if you want more in depth stuff. 

• Like 1