Fetterman has suffered a stroke (per report)???

Gil Bang

That sucks. I'm a fan of the guy. There isnt a politician alive that I agree 100% with, but from what I've read of Fetterman, he generally gets it. His background working with disadvantaged youths teaching for Americacorps has more value to me than 90% of todays politicians. He's a smart dude, and that alone would make him a unicorn in DC. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

His constant wearing of gym shorts on the campaign trail is weird. I get it that it’s his brand but that doesn’t make it less weird. 

How would it compare to this?

Spoiler

Kyrsten Sinema is not just a funky dresser, she's a fashion revolutionary.

Kyrsten Sinema's Style Keeps Us Guessing - The New York Times

Does she think this is a rodeo?' Kyrsten Sinema is mocked online for  wearing denim vest in Senate | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

How would it compare to this?

Reveal hidden contents

Kyrsten Sinema is not just a funky dresser, she's a fashion revolutionary.

Kyrsten Sinema's Style Keeps Us Guessing - The New York Times

Does she think this is a rodeo?' Kyrsten Sinema is mocked online for  wearing denim vest in Senate | Daily Mail Online

I'm ok if someone wants to veer off from the main dress code in politics. But dressing like a teenager borders on embarrassment for an adult in a role of responsibility. When they're working. 

And before someone replies that we should vote for the person of substance and not the person that dresses the part, it's not a big obstacle to do both.

I did say above that I understand Fetterman does this more as his brand. I actually think he dresses differently while working but who knows. He stood up against 2020 election denialists but that doesn't mean he isn't an odd person.

As to the main point of this thread, it is alarming that a 52 year old suffered a stroke. I can get that a campaign could be stressful but it definitely brings up questions about his health and capability to be do the job. I would also take anything he says at this moment with a grain of salt in terms of how he's doing. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

4 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Meanwhile, on the GQP side in PA,

And this won't move the needle at all.

Hey now. I know Proud Boys and white supremacists and far right lunatics don't walk like that so it must be a false flag Anitfa Senate Candidate planted by the FBI. AMIRITE?