Kaufman County WTF is wrong with you?

RPM

11 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

"Why don't you just go over and talk to your shitty neighbors about the problem?  Work it out one on one?"  This kind of shit is why more folks don't try the reasonable approach any more.  You never know how reasonable the jerk at the other end will be.

This.

People are insane these days.  You never know if your neighbor is having a bad day or maybe they are a piece of shit and the odds of them having a gun is entirely too high. 

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That kid might have caught one quick. Beating on my fucking door with a whip. He was already scared too. Wonder what made him act like a cunt in the first place. 

I'm sure the back story is a shit show.  Good that all this was filmed

• Hook 'Em 1

200.gif

Same old same old, day after day.  But we don't need to talk about racism, or guns, or any of that shit that would make anyone uncomfortable.  Meaning we want this, we want more of it, we actively CHOOSE it (because if you choose not to do anything about it, then you choose to let it keep growing).

On the bright side, the white homeowner will probably become a local celebrity, run for political office, and win.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Same old same old, day after day.  But we don't need to talk about racism, or guns, or any of that shit that would make anyone uncomfortable.

Don't make me feel uncomfortable about being racist!

55 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That kid might have caught one quick. Beating on my fucking door with a whip. He was already scared too. Wonder what made him act like a cunt in the first place. 

My first guess would be his parents

• Hook 'Em 4

i recognize what a charged and triggering word "privilege" is in today's society but holy hell, if this isn't an outrageous exemplification of it, i don't know what is.

“This kid comes to my door with a whip looking for my 9-year-old daughter, then puts a big ass scratch on our Audi,” Carissa wrote of the incident that took place on Thursday, May 12, in Kaufman County Texas. “The police came out and tells us, ‘it’ll work itself out since he moving soon.’”

fortunately the video got some legs and the police had to do something about that lunatic.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

i recognize what a charged and triggering word "privilege" is in today's society but holy hell, if this isn't an outrageous exemplification of it, i don't know what is.

fortunately the video got some legs and the police had to do something about that lunatic.

Quote seems like outrage bait. They correctly charged the dude with a felony. By moving out soon, they mean prison. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Quote seems like outrage bait. They correctly charged the dude with a felony. By moving out soon, they mean prison. 

not if you consider the order of events.  that is not what they meant when they said it.  and yes, they did finally charge the guy properly.

• Hook 'Em 2

"The couple claims what happened next was the 9-year-old hit the Nashes’ daughter, Jordan Nash, and she defended herself.

The child was furious that the girl was fighting back."

Gotdamn Russian invasion has already started! Sleeper agents already raising their kids among us!

Just now, sidis said:

not if you consider the order of events.  that is not what they meant when they said it.  and yes, they did finally charge the guy properly.

I’m certain the police made that comment. Same comment we were told when I lived in the ghetto and we’re getting broken into. It’s some boiler plate cop response that sounds tone deaf, especially if they moved on immediately.  But dad about to rightfully get fucked. Kid still needs an asswhipping tho. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that  kid has gotten his fair share of ass whippin's already.

I'm not sure an(other) asswhippin' is going to prevent that white kid from becoming a white supremacist. What might avert that future is the kid being raised by parents who aren't gun-wielding racist shit bags.

As for the damage to the car, I'm guessing that kid doesn't have any money, so maybe a summer's worth of mowing the Black family's lawn or something, giving him the opportunity (maybe) to realize those Black folks aren't really any different from anybody else, assuming the Black family treats him kindly and with respect while he's mowing their lawn, that is.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
asswhoopin, asswhippin
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that  kid has gotten his fair share of ass whippin's already.

I'm not sure an(other) asswhippin' is going to prevent that white kid from becoming a white supremacist. What might avert that future is the kid being raised by parents who aren't gun-wielding racist shit bags.

As for the damage to the car, I'm guessing that kid doesn't have any money, so maybe a summer's worth of mowing the Black family's lawn or something, giving him the opportunity (maybe) to realize those Black folks aren't really any different from anybody else, assuming the Black family treats him kindly and with respect while he's mowing their lawn, that is.

Yep as did his dad and his dad before him and so on....rednecks gonna redneck.  It's a horrendous cycle and one that's damned near impossible to break. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

They spoke about this on the Ticket this morning. Of course this happened in Forney. This is the same town where a county deputy jumped on a girl because she was allegedly trying to run in front of cars and had her in a very questionable position. But now the family is claiming that the boy is a bullying victim and he went over to their house to confront them over frustration. Doesn't explain the whip and I don't know if the kid understands the implication. 

I'm sure we'll find out more once the guy in jail decides to run for mayor

I can't tell from this video about the neighborhood but I'm reminded when I've had some friends that bought into "starter home" neighborhoods and meeting some of their neighbors. You had some weird joining of many different cultures that definitely included racist elements from different directions.

15 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

They spoke about this on the Ticket this morning. Of course this happened in Forney. This is the same town where a county deputy jumped on a girl because she was allegedly trying to run in front of cars and had her in a very questionable position. But now the family is claiming that the boy is a bullying victim and he went over to their house to confront them over frustration. Doesn't explain the whip and I don't know if the kid understands the implication. 

It's impossible to know what led to this whole event. The boy could very well be a victim as well and obviously handled the situation in an extremely poor manner. Or maybe's he's not the victim. While the boy bringing over a whip is wrong on every level, obviously the real crime is a discharge of a firearm. People that escalate a situation by brandishing and then firing a gun, should get pistol whipped by said gun. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

This.

People are insane these days.  You never know if your neighbor is having a bad day or maybe they are a piece of shit and the odds of them having a gun is entirely too high. 

Based on my occasional perusal of Next Door, half my neighbors are scared of everything and keeping mace cans hidden in every room.  Instead of answering the door or talking through their Ring to people who knock on their door, they post breathless ‘I survived’ style alarmist bullshit.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Based on my occasional perusal of Next Door, half my neighbors are scared of everything and keeping mace cans hidden in every room.  Instead of answering the door or talking through their Ring to people who knock on their door, they post breathless ‘I survived’ style alarmist bullshit.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I mean who has a whip laying around the house other than ranchers or farmers? Second thought don’t answer that

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

You see that fucking bobcat go by? It’s fucking anarchy out in them streets.  

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

200.gif

Same old same old, day after day.  But we don't need to talk about racism, or guns, or any of that shit that would make anyone uncomfortable.  Meaning we want this, we want more of it, we actively CHOOSE it (because if you choose not to do anything about it, then you choose to let it keep growing).

On the bright side, the white homeowner will probably become a local celebrity, run for political office, and win.

To actually acknowledge that shit like this is racist is the real racism.

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's impossible to know what led to this whole event. The boy could very well be a victim as well and obviously handled the situation in an extremely poor manner. Or maybe's he's not the victim. While the boy bringing over a whip is wrong on every level, obviously the real crime is a discharge of a firearm. People that escalate a situation by brandishing and then firing a gun, should get pistol whipped by said gun. 

Given the dad's actions dropping the n-word and firing the sidearm, I would not be surprised if his boy has had his ass beat a lot, not spanked but beat.  And it wouldn't surprise me if he's been called "a little shit" multiple times.  

And given the dad feeling comfortable calling somebody the n-word and firing the sidearm, I will not be surprised if the kid A) has seen that behavior before and is imitating it himself and B) grows up to be a piece of shit like his dad.

Then again, maybe if the dad actually gets the book thrown at him and goes to jail, the boy will have a lightbulb go off in his head and realize that his dad's path is not very fun (especially when Lobo describes the prison rape in detail).

5 hours ago, Homercles said:

You just have to know the codes that are used on next door, especially when it comes to swinging and setting up neighborhood orgies.

If somebody says they saw a black male walking through the neighborhood, they are asking if there are any available black men for sexual purposes.  If they mention that their spouse wasn't home, that means they want a one-on-one with a black man.  If they mention they are glad their husband was home, that means they want their husband to watch.  If they want somebody to work on their backyard, that means they are looking for anal action, if they are looking for a handy man, they are just after handjobs/masturbation, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You just have to know the codes that are used on next door, especially when it comes to swinging and setting up neighborhood orgies.

If somebody says they saw a black male walking through the neighborhood, they are asking if there are any available black men for sexual purposes.  If they mention that their spouse wasn't home, that means they want a one-on-one with a black man.  If they mention they are glad their husband was home, that means they want their husband to watch.  If they want somebody to work on their backyard, that means they are looking for anal action, if they are looking for a handy man, they are just after handjobs/masturbation, etc.

Eddie Murphy Pro Tip GIF by Coming to America

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

* Car backfires = gunfight 

* Fireworks = gang war 

* Parked car = rapist

* Parked van = child rapist

* Parked police = hero looking for rapists

* Man walking = scoping cars

* Man with vest walking = scoping houses

* Hispanic man walking = scoping for cartel

* Black man walking = hiding from police

* Indian man walking = ISIS

* Barking dog = nuisance

* Dog turds in grass = Global Thermonuclear War

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Damn. The old ladies in my neighborhood are down to clown then.

37 minutes ago, Homercles said:

* Car backfires = gunfight 

* Fireworks = gang war 

* Parked car = rapist

* Parked van = child rapist

* Parked police = hero looking for rapists

* Man walking = scoping cars

* Man with vest walking = scoping houses

* Hispanic man walking = scoping for cartel

* Black man walking = hiding from police

* Indian man walking = ISIS

* Barking dog = nuisance

* Dog turds in grass = Global Thermonuclear War

• Car backfire = Anal action
  • Fireworks = She/He wants to fire a Roman candle out of their ass without being judged
  • Mention of a car = "We can't do it in my house, so how about we bang in my car"
  • Mention of a van = "We can't do it in my house, but I've got a minivan (of course you do) and we can bang in a few blocks away"
  • Any mention of police = wants to be handcuffed.
  • Hispanic man walking = looking for somebody who doesn't speak English and therefore can't tell my spouse.
  • Black man walking = we've already covered this
  • Mentions of dogs (barking or off leash) = prefers doggy style
  • Dog turds in grass = Cleveland Steamer fan.
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Haha 1