2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills

9 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Now I feel like the $6.99/month for ESPN+ is worth it.

McIlroy birdie to tie for lead

i bought the ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle in 2020 so i could watch the PGA from Harding Park.  it was COVID.  we were locked in the house pretty much.  i needed to watch stuff.

i definitely feel like i get my money's worth from that $15 a month.  i watch ESPN+ quite a bit for golf and soccer and college sports.

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

i bought the ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle in 2020 so i could watch the PGA from Harding Park.  it was COVID.  we were locked in the house pretty much.  i needed to watch stuff.

i definitely feel like i get my money's worth from that $15 a month.  i watch ESPN+ quite a bit for golf and soccer and college sports.

In addition to the stuff you noted, you also get the entire library of 30 for 30. Totally worth it.

• Hook 'Em 2

I really want to dislike Rory because of the Ryder Cup, but I’ve come to the realization that I can’t. He seems to be a really good guy on and off the course. I think majors are more fun when he is contending so I hope he continues to play well.

4 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Golf, soccer, cricket, all kinds of shit. If you like watching sports, it's worth it. 

yep.  and i watch through Apple TV, which has a multi-screen function (my Amazon Fire doesn't have that).  so i can have 3 or 4 games going if i want.  that's clutch in the fall when you've got lots of college football and soccer games going on at the same time.

Edited by Jive Turkey

22 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I get that bundle included in my Verizon wireless plan. The last time I went in for a phone (about a year ago), they had new plans and the unlimited data including that bundle was cheaper than whatever legacy plan I was on, so it was a no brainer. I dont really watch Disney, and only a show or two on Hulu, but ESPN+ comes in handy for shit like this. 

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

yes i believe so, but he's going to need to get his shit together or he'll miss the cut.

I believe he was suggesting that Jordan should just steal the trophy and get the fuck out of dodge.

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

lulz, jordan's long put which he leaves short. some lady yells "gotta hit it". bitch, you get your fat ass out here an make that put.

she should have asked if his husband plays golf too.

oh and putt.

12 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Jordan and Tiger are friends. He and Justin Thomas were at Tiger's induction to HoF. 

Jordan is probably by himself because he's playing like shit.

Oh I'm sure they're all friends. Jordan is probably just less chatty.