Arby’s milkshakes have that extra somethin’

HiggyBaby

https://www.businessinsider.com/arbys-manager-urinated-milkshake-mix-police-say-2022-5?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab https://www.businessinsider.com/arbys-manager-urinated-milkshake-mix-police-say-2022-5

An Arby's manager admitted to urinating at least twice in the company's milkshake mixture, according to a report from the Vancouver Police in Washington.

The police said in a press release that they obtained footage of the night manager, Stephen Sharp, urinating into a milkshake mix container. Sharp confirmed the incident with police and said he had done it for "sexual gratification," according to the release.

0f6d5bd2617b128d0ab795adb4b641f9.jpg

You know how the first time you learn a word, sometimes you remember that moment for the rest of your life?

When I think of Arby's, I always flash back to being a kid sitting with my family in an Arby's in Georgia, with my grandmother explaining what the word "tainted" in "tainted meat" meant.

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

If anyone knows about meat...

Though strait-laced by the time I appeared, in her youth Gramama appears to have had a Theda Bara vamp vibe. This no doubt caused a "red-headed goon" (my future Grandaddy) to pester her for dances at a party where she "already HAD a date." The Red-Headed Goon derailed that relationship.

theda-bara-24.jpeg

• Like 1