Prey (Predator vs Comanche)

NorthLoop

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I really enjoyed the last two. 

There had better be a saloon fight scene where the predator drags a rapscallion down the bar, smashing all the glasses, then into a wall.

I read that it's set 300 years ago, so no saloons for you. 

• immamac changed the title to Prey (Predator vs Comanche)
40 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I feel like they kinda missed the opportunity to toss some horsemanship in there, given they are Comanche and all. But, yeah, in.

are you just referring to the teaser trailer in the OP?  I’m sure there will be horses. 

20 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Uhhhh what?

Predators. It's a 2010 film directed by Nimrod Antal with an ensemble cast that included Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Walt Goggins, Danny Trejo and Laurence Fishburne. I liked it. I think it's the 2nd best Predator movie.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Predator 2 >>>> Predators

I could probably be convinced of that, I like that one too, but it doesn't hold up particularly well IMO and the super-90s vibe doesn't age well. It's peak Busey though, but Danny Glover carries a lot of the movie.

10 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Predators. It's a 2010 film directed by Nimrod Antal with an ensemble cast that included Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Walt Goggins, Danny Trejo and Laurence Fishburne. I liked it. I think it's the 2nd best Predator movie.

Co-sign.

I caught this randomly on HBO years ago and really enjoyed it.

4 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I could probably be convinced of that, I like that one too, but it doesn't hold up particularly well IMO and the super-90s vibe doesn't age well. It's peak Busey though, but Danny Glover carries a lot of the movie.

I really like Paxton. Only dude to have been killed by Predator, Alien, and Terminator

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

fun fact: some of this was filmed in central texas, including mckinney falls and hamilton pool. 

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

fun fact: some of this was filmed in central texas, including mckinney falls and hamilton pool. 

We were at Shangri-La one night when the place was relatively new.  Adrien Brody and the guy that played Hanzo were there.  A really, really drunk girl in our party decided to go talk to them at their table and she came back crying.  /csb

Edited by A-Tex Devil

8 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

We were at Shangri-La one night when the place was relatively new.  Adrien Brody and the guy that played Hanzo were there.  A really, really drunk girl in our party decided to go talk to them at their table and she came back crying.  /csb

oh no. were they rude to her?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...