American Fascism

F250

On 5/17/2022 at 1:47 PM, C-Man said:

Meanwhile, I'd let all of you know where/when it was going down and I'd want this to happen:

I'd beat that old man's ass for him.  I should totally go do this just to kick the shit out of some old ass man who thinks he's tough... that would be a good day if r&r

16 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I'd beat that old man's ass for him.  I should totally go do this just to kick the shit out of some old ass man who thinks he's tough... that would be a good day if r&r

I don't know how this got into this thread,  but it still remains true...

5 hours ago, SKJ said:

I don't know how this got into this thread....

If it's my turn to bartend on the ledge, I'll admit that the later the hour, the less circumspect I become regarding cocktail ratios and how much bourbon should be poured into a glass.  Living with fascism requires a morning after countenance of pounding head resolution and resignation combined with the red-eyed sorrow of what might've been.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, F250 said:

It really is shameful that this isn't getting more coverage.

The problem is that nobody who needs to understand it cares and is all in for the overthrow of American constitutional democracy. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just out of college I ran in the same circles with a relative of Voight.  I can't remember the exact connection, some of you may know him, he's a Longhorn, but Voight's brother is Chip Taylor, songwriter of "Wild Thing" and "Angel of the Morning".  Voight's daughter is Angelina Jolie.

The guy I knew was pretty straight up, but holy shit, the rest of that family . . . what a mess.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Just out of college I ran in the same circles with a relative of Voight.  I can't remember the exact connection, some of you may know him, he's a Longhorn, but Voight's brother is Chip Taylor, songwriter of "Wild Thing" and "Angel of the Morning".  Voight's daughter is Angelina Jolie.

The guy I knew was pretty straight up, but holy shit, the rest of that family . . . what a mess.

I kinda figured his character in Zoolander wasn't much of a stretch for him

On 5/19/2022 at 8:07 PM, atomheartbevo said:

It's really fucking pathetic that the people running Texas looked at Florida and Oklahoma and thought "Hey, we can act more shitty than either of those two states!"

Then again, we elected people who grew up outside of Texas, so of course this shit is to be expected, because they are trying to create some kind of version of Texas that mirrors what they think it is, rather than a state that should be working on leaving people alone.

Really embarrassing that Abbott is a UT grad.  I would expect this shit out of aggy Rick Perry.

The people running Texas are literally doing the exact same shit that the Russian leadership is doing when it comes to gays, etc.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Their common threads are what they do (tilt government in favor of the wealthy) and how they do it (fearmongering and hatred).  It's the two pronged cornerstone of all CPAC attendees, American or not.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

How old are you? 

• Fuck You 1

On 5/19/2022 at 6:18 AM, Neonmoon said:

American Fascism: Guns, Jesus, and Stupidity 

American is being held hostage by this horrific cult. 

No gun laws

Jesus hates gays and abortions

school should be cancelled.