KU @ Texas - Thurs-Sat Series

zlavydra

This is ridiculous. Like legitimately this is maybe the best lineup we’ve ever had. Which is weird to think because it has some clear holes but the number of guys over 300 plus the number with double digits is crazy. And that’s with EK out most of the year

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

This is ridiculous. Like legitimately this is maybe the best lineup we’ve ever had. Which is weird to think because it has some clear holes but the number of guys over 300 plus the number with double digits is crazy. And that’s with EK out most of the year

Even the holes would have been decent on many of our soft hitting teams in the 2010s.

• Hook 'Em 2

Fuck the Longhorn Network.  I had to run and pick up my kid so I was listening to the Horn on the road, got home, and didn't realize the LHN bailed on the broadcast until the fucking spring game came on.  Managed to hear the end of the game back in the car.

WTF?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fuck the Longhorn Network.  I had to run and pick up my kid so I was listening to the Horn on the road, got home, and didn't realize the LHN bailed on the broadcast until the fucking spring game came on.  Managed to hear the end of the game back in the car.

WTF?

Production trailer A/C unit caught fire

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Sucks but there it is. The league was bottom heavy and everybody who didn't suck finished a few games away from each other. Who finished fourth?

It looks like Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, and OU are all going to finish 15-9. I am not sure about the tiebreakers at play between those teams. 

Just now, Horny Bull said:

It looks like Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, and OU are all going to finish 15-9. I am not sure about the tiebreakers at play between those teams. 

All good from a RPI perspective...of course we have to win.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF?

same here. went to pick up some food, came home and the spring game is on. i then go to ESPN+, and their broadcast ends at the exact same time! WTF is that shit.