KU @ Texas - Thurs-Sat Series

zlavydra

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Sucks but there it is. The league was bottom heavy and everybody who didn't suck finished a few games away from each other. Who finished fourth?

Radio just said that we would face OU if those three teams do in fact all finish 15-9.

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Like most, I went to listen to the game after the unexpected switch to Spring Football game and want to say that Roger Wallace does a great job.  I’m huge Keith and Greg fan but Roger does a great job too.

He’s really come a long way from when he started. Craig and Roger on radio together isn’t as good as Keith and Swindell but it’s still pretty great.

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

He’s really come a long way from when he started. Craig and Roger on radio together isn’t as good as Keith and Swindell but it’s still pretty great.

Craig and Keith are the way to go, and I don't know why the radio broadcast is not on the SAP or the default audio to begin with.

After that it's Craig and Nathan Thornhill.   

Roger is fine by himself.  But when they pair him with anyone else it's a shitshow.  

12 minutes ago, petscii said:

Craig and Keith are the way to go, and I don't know why the radio broadcast is not on the SAP or the default audio to begin with.

After that it's Craig and Nathan Thornhill.   

Roger is fine by himself.  But when they pair him with anyone else it's a shitshow.  

Man I think Thornhill is terrible on there

Fuck the Longhorn Network.  I had to run and pick up my kid so I was listening to the Horn on the road, got home, and didn't realize the LHN bailed on the broadcast until the fucking spring game came on.  Managed to hear the end of the game back in the car.
WTF?

So….our own network, who couldn’t manage to show the Spring Game during the Spring Game showed the Spring Game during a Baseball Game.

Yeah…if LHN was a horse, we’d shoot it.
  • Haha 1

LHN replaying the Saturday KU game now.  The schedule lists an upcoming replay of the football spring game at 4 pm.  Do you guys remember who was batting in the 5th inning when the signal dropped?  I am hoping to see the end of the game.

Edited by Iguana

15 minutes ago, Iguana said:

LHN replaying the Saturday KU game now.  The schedule lists an upcoming replay of the football spring game at 4 pm.  Do you guys remember who was batting in the 5th inning when the signal dropped?  I am hoping to see the end of the game.

Huh. I remembered it dropping during the ad break between the top and bottom of the 7th.

• Hook 'Em 1