Great Replacement Theory is no longer fringe, it’s mainstream

Satchel

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You are lying to yourself, and apparently so are your friends.

It's like you're a German in 1935.  "I don't mind Jews, but I like the stuff Hitler is doing."

Bingo.  If you want to know how the holocaust happened.....now you know.  It takes a few dozen nazi leaders.  And several million willing Poes.

• Hook 'Em 2

Y'all are panicky for believing we might do what we say we'll do, and I don't support the stuff the people I vote for say they're going to do anyway, but I'll just attack the people who are against the stuff I don't really support.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bingo.  If you want to know how the holocaust happened.....now you know.  It takes a few dozen nazi leaders.  And several million willing Poes.

If the last six years have taught me anything, it's that I know who among my friends and family would have turned me and mine in to the Nazis.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You are lying to yourself, and apparently so are your friends.

It's like you're a German in 1935.  "I don't mind Jews, but I like the stuff Hitler is doing."

1935 Germany? Are you guys all on poppers and didn’t tell me? If so, I’m gonna be pissed. 

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Do...do you know why people use poppers?

I knew a guy and his girlfriend that would take them and then have sex. Fried their brains though, last I saw him he was selling phone books door to door. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait, maybe I wish for mexicans to be as riled up as angry white people are, so one shoots up a store where YOU shop.  Maybe it's the day your family is there.  Maybe it isn't.  Who knows?  But I know one thing -- as you cry over their shattered bodies, I'll just mock you the same way you mock us.  Again, I won't do anything that you aren't doing right here, right now.  I hope you enjoy it.

Damn @Brisketexan…such vitriol. Didn’t you get a time-out awhile back for posting something similarly over the top?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Damn [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention]…such vitriol. Didn’t you get a time-out awhile back for posting something similarly over the top?

Impossible. Poe tells me that such things don’t really happen. So me suggesting it might happen to him and his is meaningless. Might as well be talking about them being trampled by unicorns.
Oh, and it IS going to happen again. I’m just suggesting that mathematically, it’s possible that it happens to Poe’s family. And if it does, I will simply show him the same empathy he shows the people to whom it has already happened. Because karma is a bitch.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

I’ve never heard it in my circle and I know some very right wing individuals. Maybe I’m not right wing enough to where they feel comfortable, but I think it’s more likely this stuff is exaggerated. 

I heard it, face to face, in Houston.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

So a moat is your "calling for murder of hispanics"?  A moat with snakes and alligators.  I thought I was conversing with serious people.  Also, are discussions amongst one internal advisors "routinely encouraging people to murder them"?  Those were the words, that's the goalpost.  Routinely encouraging people to murder them. 

I'll continue to wait for some links of politicians "routinely encouraging people to murder them".   Or we can just call it what that statement was.  Hyperbole with benefit of the doubt, or pure toxic lying bullshit, which is certainly more likely. 

14 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You mean like Madison Cawthorn that literally visited the eagles nest 

Yeah.  Should be super easy to find where he routinely encouraged people to murder Hispanics, as @wildcat09 claimed.   I mean this dude had a hard on for Hitler.  This is T'd the fuck up right over the plate. 

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah.  Should be super easy to find where he routinely encouraged people to murder Hispanics, as @wildcat09 claimed.   I mean this dude had a hard on for Hitler.  This is T'd the fuck up right over the plate. 

"And I will tell you, as much as I am willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there's nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states," the North Carolina Republican continued.

So, the fear is that there are fewer future whites and the non-whites are dem-leaning?

But isn't the fewer future whites part of a universal all-color demographic trend where a society becomes well-off materially, deliberately limits offspring to better enjoy material benefits, becomes career-focused that causes further birthing constraints, and ends up as an ageing one with a net negative population growth? This has been seen across early movers such as Japan and Europe and later ones such as China (despite childbirth limits relaxation). So, if whites want to have children, just have them, I guess? 

But if the argument is really about voting blocks manipulation through immigration, I think there is enough evidence to show that naturalized citizens are roughly 50-50 between the two parties. I remember when Muslims voted heavily in favor of Bush Jr. in 2000 and believe they were the difference in him winning (voted heavily for Bernie the last two dem primaries because Trump absolutely scared them, not because they didn't believe in GOP ideals preferred D over R). Also, many immigrants that I know instinctively align with small government, self-help, traditional family, and wrecking the school grade curve; supposedly right in line with classical conservatism. One may say that the culture among young or at universities is shifting to the left, but that is independent of immigration.

Edited by AeroHorn
accuracy

20 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

“Political hostages, make no doubt. ... The big problem is we don’t actually know where all the political prisoners are, and so if we were to actually be able to go and try and bust them out, and let me tell you, the reason why they’ve taken these political prisoners (is) because they’re trying to make an example to say, because they don’t want to see the mass protests going on in Washington ...”

“The second amendment was not written so that we can go hunting or shoot sporting clays. The second amendment was written so that we can fight against tyranny. If you want to see how hypocritical the Democrats are, when they tell you that you cannot have an AR-15 … although I do want to get machine guns re-legalized … you have a normal AR-15, you pull the trigger once, one bullet comes out, and they say, “Oh, you can’t have that because, you know, that’s a weapon of war, it’s too dangerous,” but then they want to give a fully automatic M4s to the Taliban? These people do not have your best interests at heart. I highly recommend that, as much fun as we have target shooting, we all need to be storing up some ammunition.”

Cawthorn wrote that following his election loss he is "on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal."

"The time for gentile politics as usual has come to an end," Cawthorn wrote, before editing the post to say "genteel politics."

"It's time for the rise of the new right, it's time for Dark MAGA to truly take command," he wrote. "We have an enemy to defeat, but we will never be able to defeat them until we defeat the cowardly and weak members of our own party. Their days are numbered. We are coming."

2 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Yeah, they’re fringe. This kind of stuff just doesn’t come up in my Republican circles. 

When the previous occupant of the fucking Oval Office supports these ideas it is literally the opposite of the fringe. Maybe you need to realize that you are on the fringe of the new GQP and think about what your continued support of that party says about you.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Personally, I'd gladly pay in more if we cut more social programs.  

There is no Medicaid expansion in Texas. You can’t cut something that doesn’t exist.

Edited by Satchel
  • Like 1

Is it any wonder maga conservatives are meeting in Hungary? Viktor Orban is preaching GRT everywhere and his operatives are saying Fucker Carlson’s TV shows that extol the virtues of GRT should be made available 24/7:

https://www.vox.com/2022/5/19/23123050/hungary-cpac-2022-replacement-theory

On May 16, just days after the deadly mass shooting in Buffalo, New York, motivated by conspiratorial fears of white Westerners’ “Great Replacement” by minorities, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán endorsed the shooter’s ideology in a nationally televised speech.

“Part of the picture of the decade of war facing us will be recurring waves of suicidal policy in the Western world. One such suicide attempt that I see is the great European population replacement program, which seeks to replace the missing European Christian children with migrants, with adults arriving from other civilizations,” Orbán said.

Orbán is a close observer of American politics; the speech literally contains an exhortation to “make Hungary great again.” It is implausible, as the Guardian notes, that he was unaware of the concern in Washington over “Great Replacement” ideology — a conspiracy theory that posits a shadowy plan to “replace” the white Western population with immigrants and the children of nonwhites.

But Orbán is not adopting this language in response to events in America: It has been a central element of his ideology for years.

“I think there are many people who would like to see the end of Christian Europe,” he said in a representative 2018 radio interview. “They believe that if they replace its cultural subsoil, if they bring in millions of people from new ethnic groups which are not rooted in Christian culture, then they will transform Europe according to their conception.”

In contemporary Hungary, we see a country where “Great Replacement” theory dominates not just official rhetoric but also policy. Migrants are treated cruelly at the border, while the government casts LGBTQ minorities as a threat to Hungarian birthrates and pushes a message to convince women to take up “traditional” roles as homemakers and mothers. Advocates for immigration and immigrant rights, like the Hungarian American Jewish philanthropist George Soros, are described as enemies of the state and attacked accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1