Going to an oxygen bar

Longboard Horn

So a buddy of mine is graduating from grad school next May and afterwards me, him, and few of our friends are going to Vegas to celebrate and we're also going for a week long bachelor party. Long story short, one of the guys in our group wants to go to an oxygen bar because he says inhaling flavored oxygen is healthy and he wants to try it because it's "outside of his comfort zone." My only response to him, "any bar is an oxygen bar if you think about it, dude."

He also wants to go to a deprivation tank instead of a strip club. Smh....

Thoughts?

Well I might not know this particular fellow good sir, but if I did I would have to say that he suffers from not only Stage 5 baby penis syndrome, but also from a severe case of mental retardation. My advice: tell this autismo supremo to stop being such a baby dick and grow a pair and enjoy the things that make Vegas Vegas instead of the things that the AARP crowd enjoy because they can't get it up anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Benny Netenyahu *69 said:

Well I might not know this particular fellow good sir, but if I did I would have to say that he suffers from not only Stage 5 baby penis syndrome, but also from a severe case of mental retardation. My advice: tell this autismo supremo to stop being such a baby dick and grow a pair and enjoy the things that make Vegas Vegas instead of the things that the AARP crowd enjoy because they can't get it up anymore. 

Who’s sock is that?

O2 tank sounds like a great idea in Vegas-AT 1pm AFTER WAKING UP HUNGOVER from a night as the Spearmint Rhino. I also suggest an iv and an epi pen injection or 2.

I also recommend deprivation tanks in Vegas. I have tried them all-and jacked it in all of 'em. Don't take a black light.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

They make pills for us AARP members and I have never been to an oxygen bar or in a deprivation tank in my life.

Fellow AARP member here, but never needed the oxygen bar, deprivation tank or even the pills.  More liquor, pussy and weed please.  Thank you.

And Benny can feel free to get the fuck off my lawn 

It's sad that your group is so homophobic that your friend can't just come out to you guys and be accepted. Instead he has to try to drop these crazy hints, hoping one of you will pick up on it. Help him out. Tell him you don't want to do those activities but you don't think less of him for them, and if he'd like to take a flower arranging class while in Vegas you will not be accompanying him, but you are still supportive, just as you would like him to be supportive in your ogling of tits, and consumption of large quantities of cheap booze.

• Haha 1

A week long Vegas bachelor party?  The way we did Vegas bachelor parties, if you went a 3rd straight night, you likely would have been dead in the morning.  Two nights damn near put me in ICU.

Oh, and your buddy needs to be told one thing.

xCpn3I.gif

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

So a buddy of mine is graduating from grad school next May and afterwards me, him, and few of our friends are going to Vegas to celebrate and we're also going for a week long bachelor party. Long story short, one of the guys in our group wants to go to an oxygen bar because he says inhaling flavored oxygen is healthy and he wants to try it because it's "outside of his comfort zone." My only response to him, "any bar is an oxygen bar if you think about it, dude."

He also wants to go to a deprivation tank instead of a strip club. Smh....

Thoughts?

For 1, a week in Vegas will kill most of you.  I don't even have time to get into the rest, other than he sounds like he's going into a permanent deprivation tank if he's that big of a pussy.  

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

A week long Vegas bachelor party?  The way we did Vegas bachelor parties, if you went a 3rd straight night, you likely would have been dead in the morning.  Two nights damn near put me in ICU.

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

For 1, a week in Vegas will kill most of you.  

This. We tried 4 nights once and even the best of the best were apathetic zombies by the end of it.

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

For 1, a week in Vegas will kill most of you.  I don't even have time to get into the rest, other than he sounds like he's going into a permanent deprivation tank if he's that big of a pussy.  

2 hours ago, GhostofDanJones said:

A week long Vegas bachelor party?! OP, you and your friends must have a death wish. 4 nights is the most I can do. 

Based on the early itinerary, this may be the only group in history that leaves Vegas feeling better than when they arrived.