Fantasy Football Watchlist

EvilCaseMcCoy

Ocugolf

Had an 8 team PPR League. 400 a team. Had the 7th pick.

QB: Mahomes, Garoppolo 

RB: Kamara, Barkley, Royce Freeman, Dion Lewis, Adrian Peterson, Rashaad Penny, Marlon Mack

WR: Julio, Evans, Amari Cooper, Landry, Edelman

TE: Burton, Engram

D/ST: Bailey and Houston

thoughts?

8 team leagues just blow my mind, especially since I've played 12 team for a while now.

That being said, your RBs look solid.  I like the QB play( risk/ reward,) WRs are good if your top 3 bounce back this season.

I think Burton is the 'get" of the draft at TE, especially after other owners are tending to overvalue Gronk, Kelce, and Ertz. Spend that capital on RB+WR like you apparently did and grab Burton off the sly.

Edited by slorch

39 minutes ago, slorch said:

Ocugolf

Had an 8 team PPR League. 400 a team. Had the 7th pick.

QB: Mahomes, Garoppolo 

RB: Kamara, Barkley, Royce Freeman, Dion Lewis, Adrian Peterson, Rashaad Penny, Marlon Mack

WR: Julio, Evans, Amari Cooper, Landry, Edelman

TE: Burton, Engram

D/ST: Bailey and Houston

thoughts?

8 team leagues just blow my mind, especially since I've played 12 team for a while now.

That being said, your RBs look solid.  I like the QB play( risk/ reward,) WRs are good if your top 3 bounce back this season.

I think Burton is the 'get" of the draft at TE, especially after other owners are tending to overvalue Gronk, Kelce, and Ertz. Spend that capital on RB+WR like you apparently did and grab Burton off the sly.

8 team leagues are the worst. In a PPR, i was pumped to get Landry (led the league in catches last year) in the 8th and Edelman in the 11th. I somehow got Burton in the 12th and Engram in the 14th. I’m huge on Mahomes this year.