UT vs Aggy Series Records

Vic Mackey

36 minutes ago, wood said:

So how we looking on the scoreboard front?

Football. Check. Baseball. Check.

What else?

Well we played aggy in a basketball scrimmage benefiting Hurricane Harvey victims last year and reportedly won, but it doesn't count. Right now aggy holds the scoreboard via beating us back in 2015 in a neutral site game in the Bahamas. The Texas womens basketball team holds scoreboard after beating them in 2014. And to no surprise Texas also has scoreboard over aggy in Volleyball. Oh, and Texas has scoreboard in womens tennis....we just beat them last month in the NCAA's

Edited by perfectchaos007
  • Like 1

Yeah, but if you go back to certain years, like when Jackie took over and RC, exclude the Mack era, save for a few wins, it's even!

Everything else is bad breaks, didnt allow women on campus and "ran.out of time", or innings.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:15 AM, Vic Mackey said:

In all 3 sports.

34191636_10155900019028271_5218057438376

When I try to explain aggies to those who don’t know, I show them those records and say, “Imagine an entire fan base so delusional that they could look at those numbers, and be present for those matchups, and still convince themselves that they are superior in every way.”

That’s not even to mention the way they convince themselves of the BOMC, the way they joined the SEC and immediately started crowing about how we weren’t on their SEC level and were jealous because of this (even after years of being an SEC also-ran, the same status they had in the Big XII), to the way they worship a dog, play fake army, and convince themselves that they are responsible for winning the Second World War.

Where most fan bases have a healthy sense of self-regulation when it comes to trying to uplift and blow everything they do out of proportion, aggies instead have a mob mentality where the legend of their status and accomplishments only  gets grander and grander with every self-deluded, mediocre generation that passes. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 3

I generally loathe childish nicknames for people and places (t sips, Lubuttock, etc), but the term “aggy” really does fit. For example, the fact that the Ags got the three seed in a four team baseball tournament and to a man were adamant that they were clearly superior to Texas is so very aggy. I just saw a guy on TexAgs who with regards to Texas vs Aggie baseball said, “The hunters have become the hunted” after we on the Austin regional. Aggy. So unbelievably aggy. Remember, Reggie McNeal was better than VY, Steve McGee was better than Colt McCoy, Courtney Lewis was better than Cedric Benson, Terrence Murphy was better than Roy Williams, Jaxson Appel was better than Michael Huff, and so on and so forth. It’s all so unbelievably aggy that even I can’t deny the validity of the term.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I generally loathe childish nicknames for people and places (t sips, Lubuttock, etc), but the term “aggy” really does fit. For example, the fact that the Ags got the three seed in a four team baseball tournament and to a man were adamant that they were clearly superior to Texas is so very aggy. I just saw a guy on TexAgs who with regards to Texas vs Aggie baseball said, “The hunters have become the hunted” after we on the Austin regional. Aggy. So unbelievably aggy. Remember, Reggie McNeal was better than VY, Steve McGee was better than Colt McCoy, Courtney Lewis was better than Cedric Benson, Terrence Murphy was better than Roy Williams, Jaxson Appel was better than Michael Huff, and so on and so forth. It’s all so unbelievably aggy that even I can’t deny the validity of the term.

To be fair to lubuttock it is a dry, chafed shithole that everyone constantly scratches. Despite any remedy attempted, it still bleeds black and red. The production is either fast and loose or slow and tarry; doctors have yet to discern this obvious severe mental deficiency for as to why anyone would want to be so shitty all the time.

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH

On 6/4/2018 at 11:24 PM, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

To be fair to lubuttock it is a dry, chafed shithole that everyone constantly scratches. Despite any remedy attempted, it still bleeds black and red. The production is either fast and loose or slow and tarry; doctors have yet to discern this obvious severe mental deficiency for as to why anyone would want to be so shitty all the time.

I’ve been to both places several times. I always had a much better time in Lubbock. There was no comparison. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 7:11 PM, Goo Punch said:

the term “aggy” really does fit. 

It's like the Borg on Star Trek - both singular and plural, no self awareness or independent thought, etc.  Just screams aggy to me.

Also anyone ranking "the station" above Lubbock or anywhere near it for that matter can GTFO

I like their claim that the LSU fans see the ags as more of a rival than the LSU fans see Bama as a rival.

Fucking hilarious.

No one in the S!E!C! sees aggy as a rival. No school other than aggy rolls over in a subservient, supine manner to pledge fealty to a rival that beats their brains in meeting after meeting. The ags can't grasp that the fact that Texas' playing them NEVER was a factor in one team or the other being in consideration for a national championship - in any sport. OU has long been Texas' main rival, simply because the games with OU had championship implications. The games with aggy were important just to shut those stupid fucksticks up for a moment or two.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hurtlocker said:

As much as spite likes the "Last Football Meeting: 2011" call out, part of me wants to schedule it again just to hang an L on their shitty non-con and shut off the lip smacking prior to their annual November meltdown.

Except it won't.  It won't shut them up.  Beating them into the ground in every sport for a century didn't shut them up.  Getting Eternal Scoreboard in football didn't shut them up.  Nothing will ever, ever shut them up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Except it won't.  It won't shut them up.  Beating them into the ground in every sport for a century didn't shut them up.  Getting Eternal Scoreboard in football didn't shut them up.  Nothing will ever, ever shut them up.

Nuke+it+from+orbit+the+only+way+to+be+su

#daretodream

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, utee94 said:

glory-hole-stickers-12842-1289431256-0.j

This will.

2 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

It's like the Borg on Star Trek - both singular and plural, no self awareness or independent thought, etc.  Just screams aggy to me.

Also anyone ranking "the station" above Lubbock or anywhere near it for that matter can GTFO

Their architecture is eerily similar as well...

Well "aggy" is a parody of aggy's silly "tu" nincompoopery. Was coined on hf long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

Never capitalized, like sheep and shrimp, aggy am both singular and plural. 385b82d888add9ad498e442c2b421cc7.jpg3c54730b09f6a925fd3c34336d6a9074.gif7a42d81a3ef2d1dd48381869322e3875.gif4a84b71c065d2eafb90e5169241c7340.jpg967f816cd2ec3a874838982064187cb6.jpgaf1c643debb9cf2558d1846166b09ca5.jpgdabb1db1a0c3d6a7c7917e7805bf1008.jpga461da6d8391f7776f8ada68208005aa.jpgced0213f07a98b6112eef2f48109ab50.jpgd65fb8dcf8742663449aaa85e18c529d.jpgfd83f1eae87b88595a6d6f9287746539.jpg0c951d185ddc0cb7a1a7c24149d38517.jpg3e146ff53979f12572ca6a4c787bb40d.gif04bf10a121fed73678c4b5f3845fa7d4.jpg06aa2f4aa95b926922ee928ab080d341.gife55c5493622aaa688dbe98b2ae865ef4.gifcbaf2d00c3b7050fca503863395ded7e.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2018 at 8:21 AM, Hurtlocker said:

As much as spite likes the "Last Football Meeting: 2011" call out, part of me wants to schedule it again just to hang an L on their shitty non-con and shut off the lip smacking prior to their annual November meltdown.

In true aggy fashion, they shot themselves in the foot by refusing to play us during the worst stretch in our history. 

• Like 1