Succession -- HBO

I fucked cried during that scene laughing ,and then Gregory shoving lighter-fluid soaked paperwork down his ass crack.  Like that's not gonna stink later on.  

And yeah, Shiv's ass may have just jumped the shark.  I enjoy a woman with a zaftig-esque buttocks as much as the next guy, but the thing is getting too far afield.  

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, how pathological was the Logan/Romulus scene?  "Because I would never do that."  

about as pathological as the Kendall / Mom scene in the kitchen.

I assume Kendall has made some huge unforced error with the note/envelope to the grieving family thing.

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I fucked cried during that scene laughing ,and then Gregory shoving lighter-fluid soaked paperwork down his ass crack.  Like that's not gonna stink later on.  

And yeah, Shiv's ass may have just jumped the shark.  I enjoy a woman with a zaftig-esque buttocks as much as the next guy, but the thing is getting too far afield.  

i may be mis-remembering, but didn't give Greg saved more than that flimsy folder's worth? is it possible he saved the majority in another location? his desperation to pull a few papers off the grille tells me he probably didnt.

In NYC in the 70s, everyone carried a real wallet and a second wallet you gave up when you got mugged.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:05 PM, babysdaddy said:

Rewound during that walk of hers to point out her fucking giant ass to my wife. It didn’t look real

On 9/15/2019 at 9:48 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Unpopular opinion:  I don't like Shiv.  She's smug and arrogant.  So I am enjoying watching her eat a ration of shit.

Also, while she is striking of face, there's a hefty chonk about to splode out that gal.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:08 PM, TwiceHorn said:

They've been hiding it well, but white girls dont have asses like that without being chonkers.  If anyone does.

You guys are fucking nuts!!! Her ass is the best thing about this show. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I had to think about this for a second, because nothing gives me greater pleasure on this show than any scene with Tom and Greg Gregory.

But yeah... I think you might be right.

1a Shiv's ass

1b Anything with Tom and Gregory

That fucking scene when they went to Greg's office had me rolling... "Secret...?.... Not TOP secret?" LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Full disclosure, I saw the actress in another movie (Jessabelle?) in which I concluded that she was a bit of a chonker.  She wasn't wearing the high-fashion, tailored clothes that give her more of a figure.

25 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I had to think about this for a second, because nothing gives me greater pleasure on this show than any scene with Tom and Greg Gregory.

1a Shiv's ass

That fucking scene when they went to Greg's office had me rolling... "Secret...?.... Not TOP secret?" LOL

It's in a folder called Receipts.  No one will think to look there.

I loved how Tom didn't even bother thinking for a second that Greg would have been smart enough to make copies and store them in another location.  But even he didn't think Greg was dumb enough to store the files in his office.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

1a Shiv's ass

Cause sometimes the janitors come in and throw things away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

The look of wonderment on Tom in that scene that Greg could actually be that simple was great acting.  Love that guy who plays Tom.

Tom has surpassed Kendall as my favorite character on this show. Just a great character. The mom is a horrible fucking person. Felt for Kendall when he wanted to talk to her and she couldn’t care less. Whoever plays her is a good actress. She is a major character in the Spanish Princess on STARZ and is excellent in it. My favorite new show of the year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tom has surpassed Kendall as my favorite character on this show. Just a great character. The mom is a horrible fucking person. Felt for Kendall when he wanted to talk to her and she couldn’t care less. .

This is all 100%. No wonder all the kids are maladjusted. 

10 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tom has surpassed Kendall as my favorite character on this show. Just a great character. The mom is a horrible fucking person. Felt for Kendall when he wanted to talk to her and she couldn’t care less. Whoever plays her is a good actress. She is a major character in the Spanish Princess on STARZ and is excellent in it. My favorite new show of the year.

THAT is where she is from. Yeah she has the bitch character down perfect. 

26 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

THAT is where she is from. Yeah she has the bitch character down perfect. 

Her name is Harriet Walter and she was a scene stealer in the Spanish Princess as the mother of Henry VII. The actress that plays Catherine of Aragon in that show is so fucking hot:

Image result for charlotte hope spanish princessimage.jpeg.6a3437478730f1a344c8e6c3a96e9dd4.jpeg

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

I’ve got my fucking eye on Rhea.

Kendall going with his dad to that kid’s house was unreal acting and drama...really felt that through the camera. I don’t watch the Emmy’s or know what it would take to win....but you could feel that all the way through him sitting back down wanting to talk to his mom. Don’t see that a lot in TV or movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of the 4 Roy kids, Shiv was the only one who didn't have any unforced errors on this episode.

Connor - the play is bankrupting him, and is groveling for more money from Dad.

Kendall - rapping. erratic personal life on display

Roman - buying the wrong soccer team

the actor who plays Greg is acting his ass off!

On 9/27/2019 at 4:18 AM, Incredulity said:

She is a shape shifter.  Right after the scene from most recent episode above my wife commented, “did she lose 20 pounds over night?”

Spanx maybe?

She hired Herman’s Westworld replicant guy. Well done, they’re not cheap. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

On 9/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, mackavelli said:
On 9/25/2019 at 8:05 AM, JimmyHoffa said:
I still dig her but she is at the top of her limit.....
7028214-6462063-image-m-4_1543990876477.jpg

Can we get a butt pic? I keep refreshing and no one is posting a screen grab.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

18 hours ago, yoladu said:

of the 4 Roy kids, Shiv was the only one who didn't have any unforced errors on this episode.

Connor - the play is bankrupting him, and is groveling for more money from Dad.

Kendall - rapping. erratic personal life on display

Roman - buying the wrong soccer team

the actor who plays Greg is acting his ass off!

Haven't finished the episode yet, but thought the idea to buy a soccer team would be the best move a slapdick like Roman could make, but yeah, Scottish league? Lulz.