2019 WR Jake Smith

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Hard for me to fell bad for the dude.

With all the meh we had at WR last year, he would have probably got some run in a system that would have really fit his skill set….

shame.gif.dbc3f2cf9fcc3799c4cbbbbcbea0f3aa.gif

Seriously. Dude could have set a program record for dropped balls in a season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Helobious said:

Life’s tough, and it’s tougher when you’re not playing football against Arizona private school kids. -John Wayne

Is that how you feel about Bijan who also played against Arizona private school kids?  

1 hour ago, futureman said:

didn’t bijan average about 20 yards a carry against arizona private school kids?

Perhaps you and @Helobious missed the point.  The post I responded to was about the lack of talent in Arizona private schools.  Bijan came from an Arizona private school during the same time period.  Did he lack talent?   

I get that this is a Texas centric site, but there is good high school football in other places. 

4 hours ago, SDG said:

Perhaps you and @Helobious missed the point.  The post I responded to was about the lack of talent in Arizona private schools.  Bijan came from an Arizona private school during the same time period.  Did he lack talent?   

I get that this is a Texas centric site, but there is good high school football in other places. 

And even where the HS ball isn't at a really high level, there are still individual players with amazing potential.