Solo: A Star Wars Story

Rogue One is probably my second favorite Star Wars. Empire of course is first. I love Return of the Jedi, but watching it as an adult, the Ewoks are just silly. 

Thanks for posting the Solo Review @Buzzrock. The Roger Ebert 2001 analogy was perfect. 2001 is one my favorite movies, and Roger Ebert was the greatest film critic of all time. 

13 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Rogue One is probably my second favorite Star Wars. Empire of course is first. I love Return of the Jedi, but watching it as an adult, the Ewoks are just silly

Thanks for posting the Solo Review @Buzzrock. The Roger Ebert 2001 analogy was perfect. 2001 is one my favorite movies, and Roger Ebert was the greatest film critic of all time. 

Uh-oh...to the top of Mulletpellini's shit list.

16 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Oooh... I need to check that out. Didn't realize the series had begun already.

Yeah next Sunday is the season finale.  It has the same issues Rebels did...some very kid friendly world building the first 10 episodes or so, and then from about Episode 12 on it takes off.  The last 4-5 episodes have been really good and tie into The Force Awakens pretty well.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Uh-oh...to the top of Mulletpellini's shit list.

Yeah next Sunday is the season finale.  It has the same issues Rebels did...some very kid friendly world building the first 10 episodes or so, and then from about Episode 12 on it takes off.  The last 4-5 episodes have been really good and tie into The Force Awakens pretty well.

Yeah, that's pretty standard for Filoni. His Clone Wars took two whole seasons to get good. But when they got good... damn does he ever do great things! The whole Ashoka/Barris story arc is some of the greatest Star Wars universe stuff ever. And they make the prequels better by filling out the universe and giving the story gravitas that the movies needed.

• Like 1