2018 US Open - Shinnecock

Wally Fairway

Anyone else having issues with Fox’s streaming coverage? I can’t wait for their contract to end. They have no business broadcasting golf.

I think their coverage is excellent. Their technology is state of the art. Don’t love Buck though. But would love Holly Sanders long time.

5 minutes ago, lonestarsooner said:

Working from home today and tomorrow.  Just got home from dropping the kiddos off at VBS.  Just firing it up from the beginning of the Fox coverage on the DVR.  About 40 minutes behind real time.  I love US Open Thursday/Fridays.  Settled in for an awesome day of watching golf!

Me too. Except retarded.

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

You’re already worried about how many shots off the lead Jordan is? It’s Thursday morning. Half the field hasn’t even teed off. 

Jordan needs to worry about making the cut. That’s it.  

Staying within 6 of the lead is a good way of doing that especially when conditions will be harder for the afternoon group.

But thanks for the lesson!

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

I picked Rory, Phil, and Spieth in a 8 person pool. Yeah!!!!!

That has to be worth some kind of award.  Not the day you expected huh?

Most strokes over par in a group where all three are in the Top 20 in the world?  Would be an obscure record to break.

1 hour ago, dieucla98 said:

This coverage is horrible. So often they don't even give you a good idea of where a shot ends up. Just let Golf Channel run the morning coverage please.

Was going to post this. The way the hell they skip around can't tell what's going on. Awhile back they showed Hoffman end up on cart path. Ten minutes later he's putting. But Holly is nice.