Tell me about Texas Tech

Longboard Horn

On 3/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, Longboard Horn said:

Thought this thread should be brought over as well seeing that Tech has a good shot to make the Final Four and that a few of their football players are in trouble for sexual misconduct. 

Who's in trouble for sexual misconduct?

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

Thanks for the link Dirk. Although I'm pretty sure Jett Duffey will be gone. 

Duffey won't be gone for this if he wasn't gone for his first issue. He punched a wall after seeing his teammate arrested for punching the windshield of a car that apparently bumped him.

They will all be punished by the S&C coach during the spring, which is probably worse than missing playing time.

All four players were suspended indefinitely, with only Taylor possibly facing any missed playing time come fall. Duffey and Taylor will also pay for the damaged property.

3 minutes ago, TEXAS1026 said:

Duffey won't be gone for this if he wasn't gone for his first issue. He punched a wall after seeing his teammate arrested for punching the windshield of a car that apparently bumped him.

They will all be punished by the S&C coach during the spring, which is probably worse than missing playing time.

All four players were suspended indefinitely, with only Taylor possibly facing any missed playing time come fall. Duffey and Taylor will also pay for the damaged property.

Rusty Whitt is going to have fun with them.

1 hour ago, X-Wing @Aliciousness said:

Apparently everyone's equilibrium in those mugshots are completely off except for Duffey's.  That solid balance should help him in the pocket

We can only hope, though that at best only offsets my concerns about how close together his eyes are. 

The pic of Wes and the outlier Tech fan is priceless on two different levels.  One of the greatest plays in Tech history...and fuck you aggys.

perfection...

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Some of the new stuff doesn't respond to antibiotics.  So just keep that in mind.

Lubbock doesn’t have enough trees for a bonfire so the clap represents their burning desire to beat aggy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tech is that cousin from West Texas that is comfortable in his own skin (ruralness) and has no delusion of grandeur. Tech knows it's place in society unlike the retarded hillbillies living in a fancy doublewide trailer in East Texas who can't decide if they are a cow school or high society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zKZd2aE3C0

evidently, I haven't mastered posting vids.  

Zach Thomas returns pick for TD, runs by student section, rings victory bell, aggy QB has  a sad...

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, slorch said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zKZd2aE3C0

evidently, I haven't mastered posting vids.  

Zach Thomas returns pick for TD, runs by student section, rings victory bell, aggy QB has  a sad...

This may be my favorite game of the Spike Dykes era.  I was a junior at Tech that year.  Good times.

That reminds me...the last UT vs Sand Aggy game I went to, I had a group of young sand aggys who were drunk in the two rows in front of me.  One of them decided my cheering for Texas was inappropriate and subsequently started talking shit to me.   Being older, less drunk, married at the time and with my now ex-wife, I looked at the ladies in the group and recommended they move him away from me before he gets everyone into a shit storm they don't want.  They move him down one row and over a few people.  Far enough away that he forgets about me, meanwhile, Texas proceeds to keep "playing well" and I keep cheering on.  Second half starts up and this guy comes back and is even more drunk, kind of proud of him, but he starts talking shit to me and bowing up from one row below me.  At this point, I step down from the bleacher and get on his "level" meaning I am still 8-10 inches taller and probably 60-75 pounds heavier.  I'm not in the mood to put up with his shit, look him dead in the eyes, and tell him that he's just like his football team and won't win this fight so he should step back down and shut the fuck up.  He pauses, seemingly thinking it through, before his bros decide to encourage him to leave and I enjoy the rest of the game with my ex-wife who also hated my cheering for Texas because she's from Lubbock and went to sand aggy.

Edited by Doc Holliday
  • Like 1

That story ain't true.  There's not one lick of detail about them pissing on your wife or throwing your grandma down the steps.

In all honesty, i can't believe drunk bro chose the better side of reason in the discussion...

I'll be straight up honest, i love it that our fans make the other team uncomfortable, but I prefer road games.  FTR, i don't start shit with anyone either.

In just about every other college stadium I've ever visited while wearing Tech colors, I've had a drunk bro (or multiple drunk bros) yell profanity at me (or the group I was with) in a confrontational manner.  That includes at OU, UT, UH, & Texas State and even in bowl games at neutral sites.  At A&M aggys yelled at us but didn't use profanity, but anyway, it happens.  It takes a lot of doing on both sides for that kind of situation to escalate into an actual fight.

23 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Yeah, he might as well stop by Office Depot for some resume-quality printer paper. Keeping those jokers is scene 1 of his last act.

In just about every other college stadium I've ever visited while wearing Tech colors, I've had a drunk bro (or multiple drunk bros) yell profanity at me (or the group I was with) in a confrontational manner.  That includes at OU, UT, UH, & Texas State and even in bowl games at neutral sites.  At A&M aggys yelled at us but didn't use profanity, but anyway, it happens.  It takes a lot of doing on both sides for that kind of situation to escalate into an actual fight.

Look here aggy boy, it's "aggy" not "aggys". "aggy" like "sheep" and "shrimp" is both the singular and plural.

"aggy" being a parody of "t.u." is NEVER capitalized.

And by god better nobody better not never use "aggsy" because what the fuck is WRONG WITH EWE?

FUCKING NOOBS BETTER FUCKING WATCH YOUR ASS!

Ps, cluelesd fucking noob, aggy DID yell profanity at you, aggy profanity, kind of like when the monkeys throw their shit and make a chittering noise, thats monkey profanity, same with aggy, sept you dont understand it to be profanity cause you are prolly human.d7d0cbf616fa7938b3edd02b5578eb6a.giffd217b4c5c33e28681d7c37d56629d21.jpg30ffb6c19b636fb10706c9d522f38d74.jpgc930b967436a9a67d25d4aecdba30f08.jpg05192a96d7b17180a098529077487180.jpg4c3aa8a53deff17c73c049e49ac169a9.jpg8ea7171e3636a1401ec85094f46172c5.jpgadcd9b19497dc2c4167c62b4b1eb29cd.gif445bb4ae498661d214cfae6ceebf11cd.gifadc0a41e967397ab16f11b9a9d574a5e.gif

1 hour ago, Magus Oris said:

Yeah, he might as well stop by Office Depot for some resume-quality printer paper. Keeping those jokers is scene 1 of his last act.

yea with the one idiot you have to question his intelligence he was not "hit by a car" he stepped in front of a car that he was having a conflict with that was trying to leave the conflict and then he smashed the windshield right in front of the cops

then with duffy he is clearly an even bigger idiot he had the rape accusation, the was booted for grades and now this incident

if you ignore the rape accusation because he was not convicted ok fine (kind of weak but still), then you can try and make the claim that "lots of college kids have grade issues" and that is true for sure......but in this incident he should have had his head out of his ass, the cops were already there, he punched the wall right in front of them after they had been there for a long ass time and the worst part is he is a damn QB in college at a D1-A program and he is too stupid to grasp the concept of "don't punch hard shit with your hand"

that dumb ass could have easily broken his hand or injured it enough to cost him playing time or practice time and he just does not have the self control to understand that he is already known for doing dumb shit, has already been booted one time from the team, his friend was arrested rightfully for being a fucking idiot and the cops have been on scene for 30 minutes

but as a D1-A QB you are going to punch a wall in anger over your friends being idiots....he is lucky he did not break his hand because if he had football would most likely be over for him for good just because of lack of time on the field and Kliff might have even had the balls to boot him from the team because he would be useless for another season and kliff has fucked up enough with injured layers Vs players that played the prior season and who gets to start

and then letting them all on the team so soon is just a joke their punishment consisted of nothing