6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Ha. Fuck Slorch and the rest of those jr college wannabes

FTR, i don't endorse that bullshit.  Never have.  I yelled at the Tv, 
"Don't do that shit.  Now we're fucked."

It was one of these:

n7FRQL.gif

28 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Her exact words...

"Rough weekend.  My son in law (OU grad) called at the end of the game so we could share a laugh at TX losing.  We didn't laugh very long."

The $ooner was laughing after his team had already lost to KSU who was down 8 players?  Sounds about right.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
So Alan Bowman has apparently been benched in favor of the transfer from Utah State.  But, I'm confused because Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman spent 4+ hours telling is how awesome Bowman is and made him sound like the Second Coming.
Not the first qb to have looked great against Texas and not so great against other defenses over the last few years.

3 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
14 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:
So Alan Bowman has apparently been benched in favor of the transfer from Utah State.  But, I'm confused because Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman spent 4+ hours telling is how awesome Bowman is and made him sound like the Second Coming.

Not the first qb to have looked great against Texas and not so great against other defenses over the last few years.

hes-right-you-know-riet-hes-right-you-kn

• 2 weeks later...

Lol’ing at some fucking moron On Tech football pages trying to say Art Briles Is a fantastic candidate to replace Wells, because good oh art was just the scapegoat for Baylor’s transgressions. I mean I guess it could be arts mom if she weren’t dead already...

when I say I would rather finish last then have that motherfucker is the face of tech football, it may very well come to fruition this year. And yes I can stomach finishing last way the hell Easier than seeing that piece of shit in red and black

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Seriously? From Tech, BEFORE he finished his 2nd year? During a messed up 2nd season.

Ain't no way. Wells going to be at Tech a long time.

He just attempted a fucking field goal on 2nd and 4 from the 30 with almost 3 minutes to go.  And missed. 

That's worse than mensa level stupid. 

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, pops said:

He just attempted a fucking field goal on 2nd and 4 from the 30 with almost 3 minutes to go.  And missed. 

Lol.. I had flipped over and didn't see that. Yeah I'm going to have to retract my thoughts completely.  At least Mensa found his future OC

1 hour ago, pops said:

My lady friend is pretty smart, except when it comes to football and sports in general.  She has less football sense as a box of rocks. 

When they tried the second down field goal, she asked if it was even legal to do so on any down but fourth.  I explained the rule and she said, "They should have tried to score seven with a touchdown and then the field goal would have won the game, right?  That was dumb."

Just now, DeadArmadillo said:

My lady friend is pretty smart, except when it comes to football and sports in general.  She has less football sense as a box of rocks. 

When they tried the second down field goal, she asked if it was even legal to do so on any down but fourth.  I explained the rule and she said, "They should have tried to score seven with a touchdown and then the field goal would have won the game, right?  That was dumb."

And she's smarter than wells. And Herman. 

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Do they pull the plug on Wells this week or wait until end of the season?

Getting into aggy territory with that notion.  How many former coaches does Tech think they can pay at one time?

On 11/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, slorch said:

Lol’ing at some fucking moron On Tech football pages trying to say Art Briles Is a fantastic candidate to replace Wells, because good oh art was just the scapegoat for Baylor’s transgressions. I mean I guess it could be arts mom if she weren’t dead already...

when I say I would rather finish last then have that motherfucker is the face of tech football, it may very well come to fruition this year. And yes I can stomach finishing last way the hell Easier than seeing that piece of shit in red and black

He's already worn those colors. I think it was when you were so proud of Tech.

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

He's already worn those colors. I think it was when you were so proud of Tech.

I am aware.   When you find out who someone is, they don't just have license to your life/ school forever.

Fuck Art Briles.  Fuck the people bringing him up as a candidate to work at Tech in any capacity.

maybe you Waco fucks still want him.  That's your deal, not ours.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, slorch said:

I am aware.   When you find out who someone is, they don't just have license to your life/ school forever.

Fuck Art Briles.  Fuck the people bringing him up as a candidate to work at Tech in any capacity.

maybe you Waco fucks still want him.  That's your deal, not ours.

Relax, Maynard. But it's not like he showed up at Tech and nobody had ever heard of him or the stories circulating among the high school ranks about his character. That said, coaches look the other way and find ways to insulate themselves, plausible deniability is a requisite component of the job. He is poison though and anyone that would throw his name out as a candidate other than Mt Vernon is not doing any favors for any institution they truly value. We agree whole heartedly on that.

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/texas-tech-linebacker-brandon-bouyer-randle-arrested-sunday-morning/

I have one question

Texas Tech linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle was arrested Sunday morning and charged with evading arrest on a watercraft

where in the fuck do you do that in Lubbock?

hopefully this is no big deal and he gets back on the field soon