Tell me about Texas Tech

Longboard Horn

My first game at Kyle Field.  It was awfully damned quiet( for once) after this play.  Harrell didn't make my Top5, but this would be a reason he was considered. It was fucking great walking out of there like it was a funeral.

6 hours ago, slorch said:

My first game at Kyle Field.  It was awfully damned quiet( for once) after this play.  Harrell didn't make my Top5, but this would be a reason he was considered. It was fucking great walking out of there like it was a funeral.

Do you have the Dave South call? Please. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Just mute it once the ball is in the air and leave it muted for the rest of the video and it's probably the same experience. 

Yes. 30 seconds of silence followed by “tech scores” with no context 😂

• Hook 'Em 1

Let's see, we also won the last volleyball match and the last women's basketball game against Tech.

But they won the last soccer game. So, they've got that going for them. Which is nice.

That leaves the softball series May 3-5 in Lubbock as the last of the team sports between the two schools.

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Let's see, we also won the last volleyball match and the last women's basketball game against Tech.

But they won the last soccer game. So, they've got that going for them. Which is nice.

That leaves the softball series May 3-5 in Lubbock as the last of the team sports between the two schools.

Are we not counting the Big 12 tournament in soccer that happened later?  We beat Tech in that one.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Does outdoor T&F count too? Tennis?