2018 NCAA Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

Yeah, that whistling thing the Vandy fans do is annoying as shit.  Any Vandy fans want to try to defend that garbage?

Still rooting against Miss St, cuz fuck those guys.

And the whistling thing is not as bad as that God-awful siren yell that the Dumbass TCU fans were doing the last few years.  Damn that shit was rage-inducing.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

Yeah, that whistling thing the Vandy fans do is annoying as shit.  Any Vandy fans want to try to defend that garbage?

And the whistling thing is not as bad as that God-awful siren yell that the Dumbass TCU fans were doing the last few years.  Damn that shit was rage-inducing.

Oh god that was terrible.

29 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Elijah McNamee should talk more, you know?

he won the "ya know" contest for the decade on 1310 The Ticket....I think he had at least one double "ya know" and I think he also had a "just give me a minute to think.....(after thinking ->) ya know" as well

• Like 1

he won the "ya know" contest for the decade on 1310 The Ticket....I think he had at least one double "ya know" and I think he also had a "just give me a minute to think.....(after thinking ->) ya know" as well

He had at least two “give me a minute to think, ya know” on the espn postgame
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

19e6af01e7b8e0a049901fa917451bce.jpg

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

But SEC??? 

Haven't you heard? Both Auburn and Florida could run right through the Triple A Pacific Coast League. Depending on who you ask they might even be able to finish 4th in the AL Central.

• Like 1

...Greatest pitcher in the SEC/Universe hitting batters and getting hit by them with impunity. The announcers working overtime to excuse it is reaching ridiculous levels "different field..." "sun beating down..."